WTB 19' BBS rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chriskhaw

Club Guest
Hi guys,

Interested to find 19" BBS rims for my new E92 M3. Do not require tyres as I can swap out my original rim tyres for coming rims (optional if seller parts with tyres cheap).

Any owners of E92 M3 parting with car or rims, please PM me price & pics of rim.

Thanks again

Hi chriskhaw,
We are the Sole Distributor for BBS rims in Malaysia.Come and visit us or call us for more info.We have BBS CH-R 19" for your BMW E92 M3.

Attachments

• E92 M3 BBS CHR.jpg
    E92 M3 BBS CHR.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 27
  • E92 M3 CHR SILVER.jpg
    E92 M3 CHR SILVER.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 26
  • CHR BLACK.jpg
    CHR BLACK.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 25
  • CHR SILVER.jpg
    CHR SILVER.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 23
  • CHR Titanium.jpg
    CHR Titanium.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 19
Please send me a quotation for a set of the silver ones and the size/offset. Also for same m3. Thanks

Last time I check, brand new ones are RM8,500 and used ones can go from RM2,500 to RM5,000 depending on condition. Perhaps auto future can offer a better deal?

Thanks Fadhlan. I was also looking at the zcp wheels as well which look really good, but cost a bit more. I know there are numerous taiwanese replicas, but I am staying away from them for obvious reasons.

If the ZCP are the same as 359M, then those would be RM11,500 per set of 4, in satin black or hyper silver. I use the black CH-R for 2 and a half years. Very good rims. Good lookin' too.

Be an Official Member and get your rims from a Club Vendor of BMWCM. They will give special price to Official Members.

I was a member when the club officially started. But when politics and egos started rearing it's ugly head, I felt it best to withdraw. Prefer a lower key life!

These are casted though, that's why they don't cost so much. The BBS F1 is something that matches the M3, in my opinion. But I think they are more to around RM16,000. Forged though.

I believe they are spun cast, which puts them between traditional cast and forged. In any case, I won't be tracking this car, and would be sufficiently happy with the strength, weight and looks of either rim. Still undecided...

Hi Allan, after checking with a few of Tyre shops around (my regular tyre shops), I could get the CH-R for only RM8300. Your pricing quoted is very much higher than theirs and its also certified original BBS CH-R.

Although it is not set in stone in our rule book, BMWCM would always expect Club Vendors to offer the best price in the market to Official Members of BMWCM. So Chris, perhaps it is time to turn blue and ask for a better discount from autofuture?

chriskhaw said:
Hi Allan, after checking with a few of Tyre shops around (my regular tyre shops), I could get the CH-R for only RM8300. Your pricing quoted is very much higher than theirs and its also certified original BBS CH-R.
Hi chiriskhaw,
That was a good deal.U should grab it.
The price we quoted now is a new price that have been increase since October 2013 that we have still been selling now.

Top Bottom