(WTA) Where do you guys service your cars?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

notoriousagp

Club Guest
Hey guys , new member over here. Thinking of getting a used E46 318i, just wondering where do you guys service/maintain/get parts/ mods for your cars?? Im in PJ. Thanks a lot !

hello there. kindly introduce yourself at our Newbie section. for answers to your question, browse threads in the E46 sub section.

unker jarance still holds the title as the-most-ever-helpful-and-approachable otai :D

mizhan;528162 said:
unker jarance still holds the title as the-most-ever-helpful-and-approachable otai :D

Hee.. hee... thank you for the title...:cool:

You should see some of the PM from some of the newbie asking for help... very very shy, some of them..

notoriousagp;528109 said:
Hey guys , new member over here. Thinking of getting a used E46 318i, just wondering where do you guys service/maintain/get parts/ mods for your cars?? Im in PJ. Thanks a lot !

Auto Mobile Garage

No. 7, Jln 13/6 Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya Selangor

+60379606878

cool yea i also heard about Elegance in jalan 222 from a family member. tnx for the suggestions :) been reading the other threads as well

Dayalan;528475 said:
M1 Motorworks in Kayu Ara.....A bit pricey but quality assured.

You use M1 at Kayu Ara. I use M1 at Segambut for more than 10 years.

Same comment: A bit pricey but quality assured. Dont mind paying a bit extra to have a piece of mind. :rock:

btw, how big is the wshop in K Ara. Segambut, they have 10 lifting bays. Who is the shop manager?

Top Bottom