WTA: E30 Dashboard/ Dash Cover?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DaRkHoRsE7

Club Guest
bmw7833;489705 said:
May be u can ask in Theva..?? Just may be.

Yeah..gud idea..will ask him d next time I'm in subang. In d meantime..I hv already pm-ed saturation as well..

I had donated my old cracked dashboard to Theva a couple of months ago as he wanted to use it to mould a fibre skin for the dashboard with the same surface texture. Wonder what happen to that! Hurmmm.... might pay him a visit soon.

SimpleSoul;492494 said:
I had donated my old cracked dashboard to Theva a couple of months ago as he wanted to use it to mould a fibre skin for the dashboard with the same surface texture. Wonder what happen to that! Hurmmm.... might pay him a visit soon.

Aha..some gud news..sounds gud..do keep us updated..tq very much. Busy lately myself..hvnt got a chance 2 swing by Subang yet. :top:

SimpleSoul;501231 said:
Dark Horse & Gnik : Will buzz theva and update tmr

Tq vry much..:top:

chili e30;501235 said:
aiya...i just donated my dashboard to bluegreen motorwerks few days ago...

R dey replicating a similar fibre skin/top too?

DaRkHoRsE7;501656 said:
Tq vry much..:top:

R dey replicating a similar fibre skin/top too?

no...i change a dashboard & the old one i did not took it back.

ah kit of top cushion told me he wrapped half a dozen E30 dashboards before; most were bought by a forumer here for resale.

mizhan;502574 said:
ah kit of top cushion told me he wrapped half a dozen E30 dashboards before; most were bought by a forumer here for resale.

Brader Miz,
Any idea how much Ah Kit charges to rewrap the dashboard?

Tsali;502740 said:
Brader Miz,
Any idea how much Ah Kit charges to rewrap the dashboard?

if not mistaken he mentioned about RM600 for a rre-wrrapped dashboard.. me going to see him tomorrow, call me if wish to come along.

Top Bottom