World Premier of the 2012 F30 BMW 3 Series to be revealed in two hours! Stay tuned FB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The rear lights look like the E92.I don't like the side mirrors design....

Longer front-like the proportions of a z4...longer front bonnet to overall car ratio...

3 series active hybrid will be launched sept 2012-450HP!! With the Malaysia hybrid tax incentive extended till 2013, it will be a great car to get!!!

docrayboy;680334 said:
3 series active hybrid will be launched sept 2012-450HP!! With the Malaysia hybrid tax incentive extended till 2013, it will be a great car to get!!!

So Doc, want to upgrade to the ActiveHybrid?

340BHP. :adore:

318338_10150880102940195_14779190194_21847091_1402718780_n.jpg

Pic courtesy of PaulTan. :top:

Can't get past that headlight design.... otherwise,its a good looking car.The interior is just awesome,and I'm sure its a hoot to drive.

Will keep my e90 a while longer I think,just cuz of that headlight.I'll let it grow on me slowly...I hope.

supergripen;680395 said:
Can't get past that headlight design.... otherwise,its a good looking car.The interior is just awesome,and I'm sure its a hoot to drive.

Will keep my e90 a while longer I think,just cuz of that headlight.I'll let it grow on me slowly...I hope.

Yeah it sits inside now and the grill out.-like a snout a bit-hopefully it grows on us.

bmw-f30-3-series-sport-line-0025.jpg

Pics courtesy of Paul Tan's web site.

http://paultan.org/2011/10/15/gallery-f30-bmw-3-series-sport-line-hi-res/

docrayboy;680334 said:

The tax incentive is only for cars with engines below 2 liter. Otherwise those harrier/lexus rx350 would be selling cheaply also.

F30 looks better than the e92 in many ways,
except the headlight looks a little weird. There is no LED type daytime running light which is the rage at the moment. Maybe the corona rings is bright enough?!

tradingcrew;680637 said:
Doc, looks more like a last minute slap on thingy to me!

Don't know lah-maybe the LCI version they''ll change it. I think I'll prefer if the bottom half was red colour too....-I mean colour of the car rather than black.-just thinking aloud..

ALBundy;680665 said:
The tax incentive is only for cars with engines below 2 liter. Otherwise those harrier/lexus rx350 would be selling cheaply also.

F30 looks better than the e92 in many ways,
except the headlight looks a little weird. There is no LED type daytime running light which is the rage at the moment. Maybe the corona rings is bright enough?!

AlB bro-u heard anything abt the engine sizes in the hybrids they are designing-petrol or diesel hybrids...or both versions available?-You were spot-on right when u told us abt the worldwide media launch on 14th Oct!! Kudos to you bro!! Thanks!

Top Bottom