World Premier of the 2012 F30 BMW 3 Series to be revealed in two hours! Stay tuned FB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
this is a must have!!!!! looks superb especially on the first white cars coming out from the darkness with it's headlights on!!!!!!!

320d, 328i, 335i.... price increase less than 1k euros but comes with standard 8 speed gearbox and HUD.....

Just watched it too. It's not so much of a drastic change from outside.
Not sure about inside and the enigneering though.

Unlike E46 to E90, it was quite a big jump in terms of handling, comfort, performance and also the style.
Of course, E90 is also more quiet then E46, a bit too quiet to me... I still like the E46 sound.

Just only my personal opinion, ok? I don't want to offend E46, E90 and future F30 kaki all at the same time.
hehe....

I do agree with vroom325. I also prefer the feel and sound of the old e46. It feel more raw, more machinical like how you can feel the engine vibrate etc.

E90 is much much more refine comfortable (except with run flat) and you can barely feel the speed in this car.

No more 6 cyl engine. =( Man. I hate the trend nowadays. Gone are the high revving NA engines.

Looks like the resale value for E90 325i won't drop like a rock once F30 is out.

Top Bottom