Workshop that has loads of E30!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vobs

Club Guest
theres a bmw workshop just right opposite shell going towards damansara toll, loads of E30 there, anyone knows the shop im talking bout? are they any good? thinking of sending my car there for repairs. or any sifu have other recommendations? feel free and thanx in advance

This shop is called Optimum. their number is 77251379. One of the owners is Jason Foo.
Runs a pretty respectable shop. My car has spent a good amount of time getting fixes and other stuff done there. So its highly recommended for maintenance, repairs and overhauls. Unfortunately they aren't too big in performance modifications.
In fact there are a few of us forumers that frequent this place.

In fact, I know one forumer that basically parks his car there on a permenant basis ;)

best of luck

optimum?

is it corner shop?, at least 3-4 e30 there everyday, im like a baby looking at a toy shop whenever i drive by there hahaha, so any forummers that experience the workshop?

Optimum can get pretty crowded and his malay mechs can get abit distracted with so many cars. Workmanship and cost is fair and he doesn't mind you getting stuff from BA or anywhere else and getting him to fix it.

M1 has no so many e30s anymore.....most of their customers are with more modern rides.

Optimum is the place and yup I know which car is permanent there too.....white one, rite?

RedZ4, long time no hear or see. Hope all well and see u soon at kart track!

RedZ4 said:
This shop is called Optimum. their number is 77251379. One of the owners is Jason Foo.
Runs a pretty respectable shop. My car has spent a good amount of time getting fixes and other stuff done there. So its highly recommended for maintenance, repairs and overhauls. Unfortunately they aren't too big in performance modifications.
In fact there are a few of us forumers that frequent this place.

In fact, I know one forumer that basically parks his car there on a permenant basis ;)

best of luck

Hi RedZ4,
Where then would be a good mech to do performance modifications like plonking in a M50B20 into an E30??
Thanks

chewkies said:
Hi RedZ4,
Where then would be a good mech to do performance modifications like plonking in a M50B20 into an E30??
Thanks
if you wanna plonk in an M50 into the E30, why a B20 and not a B25... to much trouble for so little gain... ;)

fabianyee said:
if you wanna plonk in an M50 into the E30, why a B20 and not a B25... to much trouble for so little gain... ;)

:) heard you did the same thing but more than a 2.0. Would love you to advise...maybe roadtax...ideally would love a 2.3 but.........

chewkies said:
Hi RedZ4,
Thanks

i highly recommend the famous wshop in bandar tun razak for tough jobs or problems other mechanics cant solve, and of course for your conversion need....pricey but you get what u pay

White E30 parked in Optimum permanently? Please get your eyes checked, K.C.Tam will give you a good rate!!!!

:p

Yup, the corner one is Optimum.. but then, along the same row (a few shops away) there is also another BMW worksyop with CASTROL green signboard. The middle shop, the owner is Kenny @ Ah Sum, been sending my cars there all this while.

both shops can fix problems. In my opinion, I think Optimum is a little better is you build a rappore with the guys.
I've actually sent it to Ah Sum before for stuff but just feel that Optimum is more convenient for me as those guys are open later. Maybe more business... and certainly more experienced.

ok, well, already found a workshop for my car anyway, its my friend's so i guess reliability is there no doubt bout it

Top Bottom