Wiring harness

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bruce_Z

Club Guest
E30 comrades, Im looking for the wiring harness for my 87 E30 325i (SE) with ABS. See pix below. Not easy to source definitely since its already a discontinued part. The one in my car is there, but it has benefitted from 20 years of "mods", so its a bit of a mess (note my car is being rust welded at the moment, hence the opportunity to play with this). I reckon it will be a interesting "challenge" for the wireman to put back together in this state. Any ideas how to source for this? Chop shops? BMW dealers? or just pay the wireman to sort this out heh heh...:106: View attachment 12236 View attachment 12237

bro, i tried to order new engine harness for my 323i but was told it's no longer in production. good thing ah foo has that excellent condition halfcut which i'll caniballize from :)
anyway, what did he advise you on wiring?

mizhan;483705 said:
bro, i tried to order new engine harness for my 323i but was told it's no longer in production. good thing ah foo has that excellent condition halfcut which i'll caniballize from :)
anyway, what did he advise you on wiring?

Hi bro,

The advice is better to get a fresh harness if possible lah, else much fiddling to be done. Im also trying to source from a on-line part shop from the UK to see if they can helplah...else maybe chop shop around. btw I met one e30 owner today from klang and he told me theres a couple of people also looking for 325 wiring looms...

zul, send a PM to tsali, he might be able to help. he has 2 E30 (at last count) and very familiar with klang chop shop inventory. just say that you're my cousin :)

mizhan;483830 said:
zul, send a PM to tsali, he might be able to help. he has 2 E30 (at last count) and very familiar with klang chop shop inventory. just say that you're my cousin :)

Heh heh...okey bro will try :top:

Top Bottom