Why you should pay attention in class! Hahahaa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
[video=youtube;Q-w7FmoYGQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q-w7FmoYGQ0[/video]

Hahahahaha...latitude also keluar... This one makes my day today....

Next time must put whiteboard inside the car also. Easier to illustrate

Heck, I'm gonna put a clipboard inside my car. I know what story to tell next time.

Latitude, traveling time, momentum and bla bla .:wink:

He studied and then explained physics theories hehe...that one, the policeman could not stand him lah i guess...

i once tried to distract him by asking for directions.
and it worked...

haha :burnout:

Lol...first time im compassionate with cop...yeeezzzzz....what rubbish this guy was throwing at cop, no wonder he gave up.... :)

Ecc0;780574 said:
Lol...first time im compassionate with cop...yeeezzzzz....what rubbish this guy was throwing at cop, no wonder he gave up.... :)

He was lucky to escape from the summon, but the cop didnt deserve some harsh words from him..yeah, i pity the cop as well...

IMHO this is a made up video. i think if in real life you try to be that rude to the cop you might be in bigger trouble. normally if you are honest to the cop they will let you go. experience it myself and one of my bro does it and work all the time.

Yeah look kinda of set-up . But not sure. But chances of escaping by bullshitting is slim comparing to telling the truth and explain it nicely...I got away many times when i admit and said sorry for the offence. Infact ones , i didnt have my wallet with me and since i appologize sincerely , he let me go .

Next time I will use how fast the latency from point A to point B. Funny la this guy. Stupid but smart. The cop is just doing his job.
It might be worse if he beat the red light and hit others

shiva73;781171 said:
Yeah look kinda of set-up . But not sure. But chances of escaping by bullshitting is slim comparing to telling the truth and explain it nicely...I got away many times when i admit and said sorry for the offence. Infact ones , i didnt have my wallet with me and since i appologize sincerely , he let me go .

I had exact same experience with local cops, forgot my wallet. And yet, he advised 'muda-muda dah start lupe?, k laa.. jalan-jalan'. Result to that, I still remember his name. So, dont have to be rude. Made mistakes.. admit! else, explain ! settle..

do this to the real polis mmg kena bawak balai.. sudah salah kasi bayar laaa..

Top Bottom