Whose car is that???...very fast wooo!...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hjbakhil

Club Guest
...last week Thursday/22nd Sept@1000hr while driving along Jln Klang Lama infront of the hotel(forgot the name)...saw 'ONE' grey colour 4 doors E30 tailgating 'ONE' White colour RX-7 FD and overtaking that FD like 'potong sayur' one...if the owner somewhere here,I just want to know what type of engine inside that E30...very good sound arr!...

The owners of a grey E30 4-door who is very well known certainly has the skill and the inclination to do that, but certainly not the power if the FD was pushing it.....please confirm or deny, o well known one!

:nyehehe: Something new under that hood definitely allows him to do that.....if it was him to begin with. :D

Good to know that - serious good looks now backed up by decent and smooth power - ngam! Ngam!

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Sep 29 2005, 08:42 AM
Good to know that - serious good looks now backed up by decent and smooth power - ngam! Ngam!
R V talking about the grey coloured E30 whose owner is also a sifu at maintaining cars in top nick? :dunno:

I thwot i saw a E30??! I did! I did! :blink:

:eek: could it be, o' could it be??! :ph34r:

but the rims on the car very nice looking horrr :nyehehe:

He overtook an FD??? :eek:

Wait a minute... he hasn't confirmed anything yet...

Come out, come out, wherever you are.... :ph34r:

Hv test driven it after the transplant, its sooooo verrrrryyyyyy nippy. Thus, its owner, overtaking an FD at Old Klang Road, at that hour doesn't surprise me a bit. But still the FD might not have been pushing it. :D

is that the car with the recently replaced iS engine, that you guys are suspecting? :p

Originally posted by c-square@Sep 29 2005, 11:06 AM
is that the car with the recently replaced iS engine, that you guys are suspecting? :p
Guess so....

Originally posted by 535i@Sep 29 2005, 11:33 AM
where got ..

he changed his mine .. SR20 under the hood ... :p
farnee...I thought it was a RB25, all this time. :rolleyes:

i was about to suggest that the only grey 4 door e30 i know is.....well i guess you guys pointed it out first...ahah

Grey color E30 4 door got a few out there leh... bear in mind the number of UDMers here in the forum is only a portion of those out there....

There are a few powderful ones out there but remained to be a lurker in the background....

Please lah, that E30 is white. It was so fast that people can only see it's shadow, hence grey :p

cabut ---->>>

IT WASN'T ME!

Siaow ar? Little four pot wanna take on a forced-induction tri-wankel? Dream on.........it was probably one of those RB-whatcha-ma-ya-call-it hybrids :yes:

Top Bottom