who is your favourite car Detailer?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kc's

Club Guest
who is your favourite car Detailer? who inspire and spurs you up into action!!!who's who and where's where to be found!!!!A) Todd Helme - The fampous Buffest 2011- The Buffeast- Lamborghini/DeTomaso/SL300 Gullwing/Ghia and more click herehttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_nfbnB4DpnpcDvjJKqeOQXagrsU11f5mYhzuMSOFK0t2Yjwaifull carbon fiber body costs USD 400K (MYR 1.2 Mil ) for just the car bodyB) Mike Phillips - The Famous Guru in car detailing & Director of Training in Autogeek & author of The Art Of Detailing - Proper Techniques, Tips and Tricks to Achieve a Show Car ShineClick herehttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb8qwLTpuS3oPW7Vkqin-KjxYv9nyzxjiUEzJnLkOLH8jyM1SWNwc) Paul Dalton - Miracle detail (uk) the most expensive detailer in the world Click herehttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPpdHN77lvDmqZ6APeOPhi9vsAXgngjLPgLfhwsh82qd2JPkE3aQD) Scott Wax - one of the most famous mobile Detailer Click here
2004_Rolls_Royce_Phantom_front1.jpg
E) Michael Stoops - Director of Training in Meguiars click here
VeyronSuperSport_0068.JPG
F) David Fermani Click here
sn1.jpg
G) Thomas Tdekny his work can be found here
340.jpg
H) Kevin BrownWho is Kevin Brown and what is his method? So much talk on the boards and only thing I see is a write up on pad priming. KBM ...kevin brown Method click here to read morelhttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPNCMwzQFJw2O9viK_GPh7aUuZXMZeyw6R-qewrzQ8vriQN8lvlets hear from you

I dont hv a favorite but i normally send my car to carnauba. Been sending my car to them since i drove a Mk5 GTI. I like their service and their premise is very welcoming for me to lounge in. Also price is consider reasonable to my pocket. I have seen your work Mr KC and i am impressed myself. A friend told me you quoted him your price to detail his E90 LCI, altho the price for me is steep i guess you get what you pay for. Im not in that market yet for now to detail my car. Wouldnt part with my thousand ringgit for detailing job. Keep up the good work!

KC you do superb detaling work.

Personally I have never sent any of my cars for detailing work coz its a waste of money(my opinion lah).Mine's a DD and I do not have a car i drive only on weekends and then keep it under wraps during weekdays.
If one has a(or a few) concourse car then by all means.It's satisfying to drool over a nicely detailed car and then to keep it under wraps until the need to look and oogle over it comes up again.

To do a detailed detailing to a DD is pure wasteful....

again...this is purely me....he he...KC jangan marah haaa....if got 100 pepople like me you sure kenot cari makan lor.....:eek:

ICEMAN 68;822807 said:
KC and seech

hhahhaha....lol

Thank you for your kind words, there is still.......more sharks in the ocean...... the top where the guru of guru's are.....

skillfully and yet inspiringly

fad;822841 said:
I dont hv a favorite but i normally send my car to carnauba. Been sending my car to them since i drove a Mk5 GTI. I like their service and their premise is very welcoming for me to lounge in. Also price is consider reasonable to my pocket. I have seen your work Mr KC and i am impressed myself. A friend told me you quoted him your price to detail his E90 LCI, altho the price for me is steep i guess you get what you pay for. Im not in that market yet for now to detail my car. Wouldnt part with my thousand ringgit for detailing job. Keep up the good work!

Give a man a fish....feed him a day....when you teaches a man to fish...it will feed him for life

moots;822844 said:
KC you do superb detaling work.

Personally I have never sent any of my cars for detailing work coz its a waste of money(my opinion lah).Mine's a DD and I do not have a car i drive only on weekends and then keep it under wraps during weekdays.
If one has a(or a few) concourse car then by all means.It's satisfying to drool over a nicely detailed car and then to keep it under wraps until the need to look and oogle over it comes up again.

To do a detailed detailing to a DD is pure wasteful....

again...this is purely me....he he...KC jangan marah haaa....if got 100 pepople like me you sure kenot cari makan lor.....:eek:

no worries....this is how we all started a weekend warrior...we have done more hands on for the past 4 years than anyone else....where we give hands on training ....to start the fire within you...

I must admit the most enjoyable car detailing still doing my own cars'........... I spent almost 40 hours on my own e39 paint another 6 hours interior...over 7 days...dead tired but still the best

take some time check out these gurus' work....pick up a few useful tricks

Todd Helm one as know in florida
from Lawn to pebble beach

detailing the most expensive Bugatti veryon in the world

just the Clear coat aka paint work cost USD 100K

a carbon fiber body of USD 400k

making the car cost USD 2.2M...........
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Detail

aka as a mad detailer who did many many many car in a roll without sleeping
18.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Todd Helm one as know in florida
from Lawn to pebble beach

detailing the most expensive Bugatti veryon in the world

just the Clear coat aka paint work cost USD 100K

a carbon fiber body of USD 400k

making the car cost USD 2.2M...........
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Detail

aka as a mad detailer who did many many many car in a roll without sleeping
18.jpg

jarance;823264 said:
Kelvin kung aka kevster.

KC

Yupp.....one who inspire many of our forumers....... few to be found nowadays

let get some hands on clinic out again

alien at work

Making impossible possible????????

dead paint

dull

need to be resprayed

drJinZD6FvO1ZLQ1Xw4Ad1L8jzfEfB3u5Cu-SsDED2M

can this be done????

is repainting an option to consider

aliens' invasion

IMG_1279.JPG

process/ingredient

WASHING with Alien Shampoo

Prep - Clay and ANR (alien no rinse wash (8ml of ANR mix 500 ml water) making it the cheapest Quik detailer in the world

Makita + optimum Cutting Microfiber pads + OHC

Makita + optimum polishing Microfiber pads + OHp

results to be judge.............................

Surface decontamination began after washing with alien car shampoo

IMG_1279.JPG

dead paint
IMG_1284.JPG

after resurrection
IMG_1283.JPG

tada
IMG_1285.JPG

annother 2 face in town
IMG_1286.JPG

tada
IMG_1288.JPG