White Tail Lights (REar)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jasonk

Club Guest
Can anyone point me where to get these and rougly how much does it cost for a pair. I try to look in chop shop but they only carry those original yellow ones. In accessories they only sell those that's crystal type. Can someone point me to the right direction on this one, and how much it cost?

Hi Jason,
i got 1 pair still in my store. I mm selling it RM300 for 1 pair. If you intrested ..pls do call me at 019-3088897/013-3393097

Got it, thanks 6622. Sorry couldnt meet you as the guard was really making sure we didnt park here for long. Already installed front/back lights. Friend passing me signal ligths. Although had a bit of scratch, and some minor modification for the wiring, was really glad could get it at RM300. Thanks again 6622 :p Oh yeah my friend told me u were sighing and it seems you're not willing to sell at last minute lol....if that was the case i would have ask him to just snatch and run :p Well worth it.

- Bought -

Can tell me where to find accessories shop for BMW... I live @ Petaling Jaya area.. just want to go window shopping and survey..

Anyone have another spare rear light to offer? Wanna change mine too :)

Top Bottom