Which bumper is the most suitable

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anasramadhan

Club Guest
Hello my friends, just wanna share your opinion about your preferred front bumper whether a) SMG b) M3c) M3 CSLLet us vote, which category has the highest score.

Hello friend,

I am currently use M-Tech II front bumper and really satisfied with it.
The M3 bumper not much different anyway unless u get genuine AB part.

nikrazali;273473 said:
how to upload pics?

Hi Nikrazali,

Are you the one who changed at motorsport division last week which i met you ?

thanks,
keane

If it's for a 4-door E46, then go for the SMG/M-Tech 2 bumper. An E46 sedan " M3 look" doesn't really seem right to me tho.

nikrazali;273539 said:
yeah...
which one is you?

I'm the one who done my Angel eye, same colour as yours. And you told me you will work at Phileo damansara soon..

Am i meeting the same guy here? sorry, if i'm not.

thanks,
keane

keane;273575 said:
I'm the one who done my Angel eye, same colour as yours. And you told me you will work at Phileo damansara soon..

Am i meeting the same guy here? sorry, if i'm not.

thanks,
keane

yea its me. i only have your friend business card joey low.
what's your name actually.
so next week we can go for TT at phileo.

nikrazali;273594 said:
yea its me. i only have your friend business card joey low.
what's your name actually.
so next week we can go for TT at phileo.

hhaha, my name is Keane Leong. good to meet you here. Bro, when i left i didn't see your bumper, now i saw your picture of your bumper.

I must say, it's really looks good man. i must get myself for that bumper soon. What's the name of the bumper again?

oh ya, bad luck on me, one of my anger ring gone. And i tried to reclaim back before christmas, but it's out of stock. So i need to go back next week.

Gosh, it's not really that reliable though.

hope to keep in touch. What's happening in taman tun? Any convoy hehe:?

thanks,
keane

keane;273597 said:
hhaha, my name is Keane Leong. good to meet you here. Bro, when i left i didn't see your bumper, now i saw your picture of your bumper.

I must say, it's really looks good man. i must get myself for that bumper soon. What's the name of the bumper again?

oh ya, bad luck on me, one of my anger ring gone. And i tried to reclaim back before christmas, but it's out of stock. So i need to go back next week.

Gosh, it's not really that reliable though.

hope to keep in touch. What's happening in taman tun? Any convoy hehe:?

thanks,
keane

They called that bumper CSL 2.
Really! I just think to install the angel eyes next week.
How long the warranty period for that stuff.
Have you join any TT with other forrumer?

nikrazali;273606 said:
They called that bumper CSL 2.
Really! I just think to install the angel eyes next week.
How long the warranty period for that stuff.
Have you join any TT with other forrumer?

The angel eyes comes with 6 months warranty. But maybe i'm in bad luck or something. Joey did the installation for about 3 months already, he didn't have any problem.

No, i didn't join any TT before.

thanks,
keane

keane & nikrazali,

do join us for our famous weekly TT at kayu nasi kandar aman suria every friday after 930pm yeah ............... see u there guys

soli yeah to kacau the thread yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

keane & nikrazali,

Yoh guys... great to see everyone in here. I love your bumper nik but price a bit steep. Looking for something cheaper... Hehehehe...

As for Keane I think it is just pure bad luck as I had the same angel eye fitted almost 5 months ago and still working to date. (touch wood)

Bailey : The TT idea sounds good, I live nearby the place anyway. Might drop by if I have the time.

joeylow

Bailey;273668 said:
keane & nikrazali,

do join us for our famous weekly TT at kayu nasi kandar aman suria every friday after 930pm yeah ............... see u there guys

soli yeah to kacau the thread yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think keane you need to change your bumper then the gud luck will be yours.

nikrazali;273677 said:
I think keane you need to change your bumper then the gud luck will be yours.

hahaha, yeah i guess so, change Bumper and HID ....perfectooooooo.....

I plan to do it before chinese new year. Anyway, the price that you told us for your CSL 2 ... is it include the 4 fog lamps?...if it's included, i think is worth it...

thanks,
keane

keane;273683 said:
hahaha, yeah i guess so, change Bumper and HID ....perfectooooooo.....

I plan to do it before chinese new year. Anyway, the price that you told us for your CSL 2 ... is it include the 4 fog lamps?...if it's included, i think is worth it...

thanks,
keane

yea..rm1700 all in for the bumper.
Go bro! Go..
Racunnnnn...........

nikrazali;273686 said:
yea..rm1700 all in for the bumper.
Go bro! Go..
Racunnnnn...........

Ah cheh, kena racunneddddd. I thought of putting M-Tech 2, after seeing yours, i think i want to change yours.....hehehehe

when you change your HID? please let me know how much you can

thanks
keane

keane;273690 said:
Ah cheh, kena racunneddddd. I thought of putting M-Tech 2, after seeing yours, i think i want to change yours.....hehehehe

when you change your HID? please let me know how much you can

thanks
keane

I'm not thinking to change to HID lamp only need to install white angel eyes like yours, it can contrast with original lamp colour.

Top Bottom