Where to service bmw in Subang Jaya ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
StRat;202761 said:
Bro, please introduce yourself la.. :p

MSPEED USJ.. 0122098850 (Meng)..

I think it's Cik Siti, not bro... :p

MSpeed is one of the mechanics in USJ, there's oso BM Tech in USJ 21..

this m-speed maybe not suitable for women..dirty,hot etc.. the fellas there also do selective 'tekan' ing .(only my opinion), i'm sure many forum fellas will disagree as they are fren fren..

wah... tekan tekan ahh... got picik picik or not ahh?? ha ha ha!!

i think hor most workshops oso dirty and hot one... the clean ones are usually darn slow and ermmm tend to cost a lot. i never go to the clean ones with air-con waiting rooms. dun haf dat much money for them to rob me.

Fabian, dunno if BM Tech is the same as BM-Star, also in USJ 21 area. I send my cars there, they are not bad.

Fabs, thanks.. Hehehe.. Cik Siti.. my apologies.. :p

guru, as far as I know.. Ah Meng only tekan those he don't like.. Haha :D

strat, i beg to differ..... ah meng 'tekan' those he think can afford it..... hahahahahaha...... :cool:

budak2

StRat;202808 said:
Like you la uncle.. kekeke.. :D

Wei, lama tak jumpa?

wei budak2@FFK,

u hah everybody u called uncle hah as if like u r so young hehehehe

BM Tech (unker wong) last time used to be at usj19 but now moved to puchong lah

happy finding cek siti wan kembang.....cheers

Bailey;202845 said:
BM Tech (unker wong) last time used to be at usj19 but now moved to puchong lah

happy finding cek siti wan kembang.....cheers

woi .... Bali ...... lain kali nak tolong orang biar beri infor yang betul....

BM Tech never being in USJ19 and didn't moved to Puchong.
BM Tech always in USJ21 (as inform by Fab) and this the process of moving to USJ1, light insdustrial area, behind Chinese School with new name of WQW Mechanic Service.

Just for others members infor, there are a lot of parts, that Wong(now known as BM Wong) wanted to dispose because not enough place to store at his new place. So...... go and make friend with him, sometimes can get for free.

YAzid

woi yazid tis is wat stated in his card BM Tech Auto service No 17 Jalan USJ 19/2 , tak tahulah wa tak tahu baca ke lu yg tak tahu baca, lu dgn wa kan dpt card dia sama2

hai tak kan nak make friend wit him jes for the sake of dpt barang FREE, pilih bulu lah lu ni hehehehee

sori ya siti for kacau yr thread hehehehehe

Wahh when come to forumer named SITI, even with a single enquiry post, the reply can up to 2 pages haaa... sommor fight bout the location of workshop.
But Where Is this SITI??

Uncle Wong smiles and he will move to USJ 1 anyway by end of March.

Welcome... Welcome.... SITI

Sorry la... forumers, I'm still new to forums.Firstly,tq for warm welcome to club. I'm in no hurry to service as I don't travel much,my 3 year old 318 only 22K.

Btw is it true drop - in filter eg K&N improve performance ?

Oii cik siti, ape kabo..?

As for ur quest on the air filter, care to read the engine/performance thread section. A lot of information there, from the sifu and non-sifu(like myself)..

Dont worry, slow-slow read the thread on favorite worksyop..

hv a nice day,,, cik siti.. (is this really siti, or menyamar as Cik siti..?)

Top Bottom