Where is X6400 B+ Junction Point On A 1994 E32 740iL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cloudbuster

Club Guest
Hi Guy,My 1994 E32 740iL finally died on me today, luckily at home. As I was in a hurry, I just managed to check there is no voltage at the fuel pump, while the fuse 23 is ok (forgot to measure voltage here).Just going through the Bentley schematics now, it seems very likely that the power supply is from the X6400 B+ Junction Point to the K6300 Relay before going to the K6301 Relay and finally to the fuel pump via the F23 fuse.My question are: 1) Where is this X6400 B+ Junction located? 2) Did I miss any points of flow in the schematics?I will continue troubleshooting the fault this weekend and any additional information will be helpful. Worst case scenario may be jumping either relays or fuse 23 with a 12VDC tap from another point. Thanks....

alantiong;712878 said:
its underneath the left rear seat if i am not mistaken
Thanks..
Found the location on the bimmers forum. It's actually located at the fuel pump relay section on the driver's side of the engine bay.
Anyway, the issue has been solved. My E32 is alive again! It was a loose connection underneath fuse 23 on the fuse box. Had to open up the whole fuse rail and resolder the joint. Freaking boring job that took me almost an hour to open up and put everything back.

Great to hear that you managed to breathe her back to life again bro. :top:

Top Bottom