Where EXACTLY is Naidu?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seech

Club Guest
Where exactly is Naidu? I know in the petrol station behind EPF but which petrol station? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

There are 2 petrol stations next to EPF - Shell & BP. Naidu is behind Shell. The one nearer to the road leading in.

Daredevil;257066 said:
There are 2 petrol stations next to EPF - Shell & BP. Naidu is behind Shell. The one nearer to the road leading in.

To be exact, coming from KL towards PJ along Federal Highway, turn off/left after the arch. KWSP building is on your left. Keep left and Naidu's is located behind Shell petrol station. His mobile 019-2110554

Jerman;257068 said:
To be exact, coming from KL towards PJ along Federal Highway, turn off/left after the arch. KWSP building is on your left. Keep left and Naidu's is located behind Shell petrol station. His mobile 019-2110554

TIS GUY mr jerman, FYI is naidu's partner yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaa :stupid:

Thanks guys. So far A/C no problem but knowing bimmers it should just be a matter of time......

seech;258461 said:
Thanks guys. So far A/C no problem but knowing bimmers it should just be a matter of time......

really??? I have used my udm for about 10 yrs now.. never service or top up gas..

touch wood...

jarance;266896 said:
really??? I have used my udm for about 10 yrs now.. never service or top up gas..

touch wood...

Wah.. u never use your A/C for 10 years ah??? :p

the A/C needs to be serviced as there sure will be dust getting circulated in the passenger cabin and blown thru the cooling coil and get accumulated and block the air flow...

The compressor also needs a bit of lubrication one..

fabianyee;266899 said:
Wah.. u never use your A/C for 10 years ah??? :p

the A/C needs to be serviced as there sure will be dust getting circulated in the passenger cabin and blown thru the cooling coil and get accumulated and block the air flow...

The compressor also needs a bit of lubrication one..

Everyday use air con lah.. Sometime too cold.. :stupid:

Only change the microfilter which by the way is installed in the wrong place cos it was designed for left hand drive.

BTW, change the microfilter when the airflow is low when at blower fan full speed.

Oil the blower fan motor bearing when the squeaking sound come.. All done BTW by DIY. :smokin:

Compare to local a/c when driving japanese car, use to top up gas every year.

Guess I am lucky... touch wood again...

it has been about 4 months since Naidu serviced my AC... It turned out great...
But now wife is complaining the AC is too cold... pulak....

jarance;266896 said:

touch wood...

no wonder unker you smell at times lorrr... cabutsssssssszzzzzzz

Just changed my Blower Motor and Cooling Coil along with hoses and a valve for a little over RM600. Totally impressed with the patience of both Naidu and Nathan as they accomodated my requests. Now i got a hurricane going in my car whenever i put the blower at max speed. W00t! :rock:

jarance;266902 said:
Everyday use air con lah.. Sometime too cold.. :stupid:

Only change the microfilter which by the way is installed in the wrong place cos it was designed for left hand drive.

BTW, change the microfilter when the airflow is low when at blower fan full speed.

Oil the blower fan motor bearing when the squeaking sound come.. All done BTW by DIY. :smokin:

Compare to local a/c when driving japanese car, use to top up gas every year.

Guess I am lucky... touch wood again...

Jarance, it is great to know that you've been using your UDM for 10 years without having to service your air-cond system :top: Well, last time when I had my wira for 10 years, I also did not service my air-cond system for once (only once I mean that was changing one of the pipes which got burst and then top up the gas). Believe it or not, 10 years of ownership, no service at all, and the air flow is strong, no smell, very cold too. My mechanic last time used to tell me not to mess with the air-cond system when there is nothing wrong on it, coz once it's been touched, problems will follow thru. How true? Not sure....

As for the blower motor with squeaking sound, mine got sound already. How to DIY to add oil/ lubricant to it? Mine will make noise when I full blast the blower then turn it down to minimal again, or when go thru uneven road or even small poth-holes. Read your posting on the DIY on blower motor, but still dunno how to do it. Help needed~

Thanks & cheers

Bros,

I've been to Naidu, very very satisfied with what he did to my air-cond. Now my question ... can he be trusted to do other than air-cond? Can he do engine, electrical, etc, etc ... have anyone tried? Please advise.

rocksteady;266908 said:
But now wife is complaining the AC is too cold... pulak....

Aiyah very easy maa just hold to heat her up. U might get lucky:love:

i wonder if someone should post all these cool mechs' workshops up complete with GPS coordinates..:).. haha.. that would be mighty helpful eh?..:)

(i guess for the out-of-towners like myself who arent familiar with locations/landmarks!! haha..)

BLaCkHoWLiNG;257099 said:
wei...if everyone goes there... habis la... sure long que!

yeah, going there to get anything done is bad enough already with his usual workload..

Top Bottom