Where do you sent your car for detailing at Penang/Northern Area

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

VKS

Club Guest
Good day everyone..Would be greatfull if anyone can recommend me a good car detailer's shop at Penang or at least around that area. Pls feel free to give comments or suggestion about the shops you guys sending as its going to be very helpful for me...Thanks in advance :top:Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hey you! How was the holiday?.....Aiyoh, bring the car over tomorrow la. Cannot do it yourself meh? Come la, I do for you. And you can watch. Have all the stuff...shampoos, clays, polishes, da-polisher, glazes, waxes etc etc. Or you can bring your own stuff. You can belanja me banana leaf...

Hahaha bro...still havent back yet...im here for a job actually..sure or not u will do it for me?? Banana tree also i can belanja one no problem..At the moment i have been washing at car wash (near mercedes benz) at penang..planning for a full detail soon and i dont wanna go KL just for this...

Boleh......just don't complain if the result tak cukup pro, k? Free, remember?! LOL....

Car wash? WTF?! Where can like dat?! Sure plenty of swirls already. The car wash opposite of 32? I think they use Meguiar's stuff as well.

Lemme know when you'll be back. You have my contact details. Can start at 5pm(no direct sunlight) and finish before 10pm. But just the external. Interior will require another couple of hours depending on the condition.

VKS;479768 said:
Good day everyone..

Would be greatfull if anyone can recommend me a good car detailer's shop at Penang or at least around that area. Pls feel free to give comments or suggestion about the shops you guys sending as its going to be very helpful for me...Thanks in advance :top:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You can try CGC Enterprise at PISA, Bayan Lepas.

Top Bottom