Where can i get this cockpit things?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ELnino

Club Guest
guys..u know where i can get this thing and how much? i just need the gear console part...not carbon fibre also can
39.jpg

It's called interior trims, look on ebay. Hard to find the centre console only, usually sold as a whole set. Maybe try chop shops? What you're using it for? Your current one broke?

you can contact BMWoption..the office is in Bangkok. They are selling the silver chrome M5 trims for B$20000 the last time I asked. That was about 8 month ago. The owner of the shop is A Boy, will try to find his HP number and post it here.

Go for 3M sticker if you like the carbon look only....less than RM300 for all...

ELnino;663542 said:
guys..u know where i can get this thing and how much? i just need the gear console part...not carbon fibre also can

39.jpg

I think I want to rewrap with Carbon Fiber 3M Dinoc at Tom Stickers Equine. But they asked me to dismantle the panel at workshop first.

Gimme 20 minutes and I can dismantle it all for you. Its not a hard job if you know how.

haywire...including the gearbox compartment ? I outsource to youlah..dismantling + 3M wrapping :D..after raya

mine broken already....that's why i need the console...ermmm..anyone did buy from bmwoption? is the price reasonable?

Gerald 5;663570 said:
you can contact BMWoption..the office is in Bangkok. They are selling the silver chrome M5 trims for B$20000 the last time I asked. That was about 8 month ago. The owner of the shop is A Boy, will try to find his HP number and post it here.

ermmm.... 20,000.00 THB=1,994.98 MYR

ELnino;664102 said:
mine broken already....that's why i need the console...ermmm..anyone did buy from bmwoption? is the price reasonable?

If you just need the centre console, without all the fancy CF thingy, can just buy from ebay or chop shop cheap-cheap and rewrap yourself bro.

ELnino;664102 said:

Ask vixxx, he has kangtao with BmwOption.

Top Bottom