where can i get the bmw club sticker

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adems

Club Guest
hii super seniors.... :D urrmmmm....by any chance aar....whr can i get the stickers...dont u all hv a post/base that i can go n buzzed around.... :D for ur info im leaving in kedah d.a sp...how aaar...need to pay...i'm willing to...

Originally posted by adems@Mar 23 2006, 01:38 AM
hii super seniors.... :D

urrmmmm....by any chance aar....whr can i get the stickers...dont u all hv a post/base that i can go n buzzed around.... :D for ur info im leaving in kedah d.a sp...how aaar...need to pay...i'm willing to...
i might have some at home.......

Come to joint us at TT......FYI Green Killer is from SP as well.

I am from Northen as well, Ori AS and stay PG.

Check Your PM.....

guys,i will gladly post the clubstickers to y'all......

but its only 1 sticker per udm okies....

pm me

or i can post it to a SP rep there and he will distribute accordingly...

any volunteers???
hehehe....

rgds,
-brad-

Was really looking forward on this...unfortunately my company is holding cycling tour to kelantan...tarak cukup orang kerja...wua kena kerja....still, have fun u guys...central region drivers tak cukup competent ngan jalan kat penang....tak pe...northern region punya orang boleh tunjuk jalan.

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 29 2006, 11:58 AM
stickers sticker

heheh
don't worry bro..i didn't forget urs and one more for ur friend too...my friend will give it to me then i will ring u. :D

Hi all, I'm a new member in this forum. by any chance I can get this BMW club's sticker.

HI guys.. Since this thread has been reactivated, can I pls request for 1 club sticker too? Thanks!

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

You want sticker? Sure you want sticker? then come to ADloh I give u a lot of sticker...u can stick until u have to drive with ur head out the window.....OK:D

What's up man is that any problem with having the sticker........just give the direction to get the sticker that's fine........nothing esle.....matter....

Hellooo wellCome and do join us at our Annual Dinner. There u can see more Beemers and meet new friends..and also get the club sticker...isnt that wonderful....click below for more info

Hello Jamalll2000

sorry if u misunderstood me but I was joking with Zee77..but if u think it was pointed at u ..Im sorry..I was just trying to invite u all to the Annual Dinner so at the same time u can collect the sticker...but dont worry if u cannot make it, PM me ur address and I will mail the sticker to you..OK

Top Bottom