Where can i find wheel cap?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

purungnyior

Club Guest
My ACS type 3 wheel cap has been missing/stolen.. I dont think it is missing coz i am not a pelesit driver.. U guys have any idea where can i get replacement for that?Cheers

purungnyior;705476 said:
My ACS type 3 wheel cap has been missing/stolen.. I dont think it is missing coz i am not a pelesit driver.. U guys have any idea where can i get replacement for that?

Cheers

I can order for you if you want. But about 2 week arriving.

AE75;706586 said:
I can order for you if you want. But about 2 week arriving.

Bro can u order bbs rx rim cap as well? Lost mine but the inner diameter is smaller about 5cm so not all cap can fit in. Thx

ezzo369;706634 said:
Bro can u order bbs rx rim cap as well? Lost mine but the inner diameter is smaller about 5cm so not all cap can fit in. Thx

I can found is:
BBS for RZ RS RM Original 70.6mm
BBS imitation 56mm 60mm

it something like this la bro. the clip at the back about 50mm and front is 70mm. the only problem is the clip at the back as it is too small. my imitation cap need to be forced in to get it clicked with my rim.

ezzo369;707292 said:
it something like this la bro. the clip at the back about 50mm and front is 70mm. the only problem is the clip at the back as it is too small. my imitation cap need to be forced in to get it clicked with my rim.

Oohh... I found this:
$(KGrHqQOKjoE5bbzvwprBO(G74321!~~_12.JPG

But according I get from supplier in Germany, they said RX is this type:
$(KGrHqIOKiQE1U((QmcSBNbR,WPqPg~~_12.JPG

bro AE75, looking at the bbs cap, the black one seems to have a smaller inner diameter compared to the logo surface, but not for the silver cap. so i was wondering can the silver cap fit in due to the same diameter of the clip and the logo surface?

Top Bottom