where can i buy Bilstein PSS suspension in KL?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vexred

Club Guest
Good day frenz!jus wanna ask where can i find bilstein PSS coilovers for e36 328i sedan (year '96)?? i saw these online:http://www.vacmotorsports.com/catalog/bilstein-coil-over-kits.htm and http://www.jlevistreetwerks.com/BMW-E36-3-Series-Suspension/c30_39_104/index.htmlbut of cos these r foreign websites so wondering who in KL has these 4 sale? or any other perhaps cheaper suspension like GAB or HWL? cos i knw bilsteing is exxxxpensive! Do they make PERFORMANCE suspension (hi/lo soft/hard) for our the e36 cars? am using 1JZ-gte so i need better handling. currently using normal bilstein sports suspension n its not hard enough. plus its not adjustable at all either =( pls help! thanks

i also plan to swap in 10JJ wheels and use 265/35/18s on my rear and at least 235/35/18s on the front so i need adjustables 4 sure. currently im using 17-inch rims and they look too damn small on the car. current tayar size is 245/45/17 on the rear and 225/45/17 on the front.. not good looking cos rims look WAY too small and i'm really not pleased =(

If you did your reading then you would know the PSS is hi/lo version, and the PSS9 is the hi/lo soft/hard version.

There are retailers in Klang Valley which do sell Bilstein but they don't keep the PSS/PSS9 in stock due to the high cost. You'll have to probably pay up front and wait for them to order.

I've seen a E36 with GAB fully adjustables although I'm not sure if they're readily available from the dealers here locally. Not sure if HWL makes suspensions for continental cars at all, it would be best to get in touch with them directly.

10J in the rear? Wouldn't that scrub badly? Also bear in mind that with fully adjustable shocks you risk contact between the wheels and the adjustment rings on your shocks if your wheel width is anything more than 8J in front.

Hi Bro,

I can get those for you from Singapore and ship to KL for you.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Kelvin

loafer, thx 4 ur reply. was informativ. sadly yes not done my reading was too lazy sift thru all that stuf.. anyways da e36 u saw, what was da handling like? did u spk 2 da owner or get 2 ride in it? drift/drag car?

kelvin, bro when u say u can get it 4 me which suspension u referring 2? GAB?? HWL?? or bilstein? can give me prices ah bro? tq bro 4 ur help

vexred;541438 said:
loafer, thx 4 ur reply. was informativ. sadly yes not done my reading was too lazy sift thru all that stuf.. anyways da e36 u saw, what was da handling like? did u spk 2 da owner or get 2 ride in it? drift/drag car?

kelvin, bro when u say u can get it 4 me which suspension u referring 2? GAB?? HWL?? or bilstein? can give me prices ah bro? tq bro 4 ur help

No idea vex, it was a car that was parked in the workshop I go to. I've heard that GAB is notorious for leakages and aren't too reliable so I never really bothered. I'm on PSS9 and have been for the past 2 years. Pretty happy with it so far. Nope it's not a drag/drift car. Just a normal daily driven E36.

Let get the price in SG and KL to do a comparison.... As far as i know, SG price for these stuff is far below price of KL.

Thanks
Kelvin

I sent an inquiry to Bilstein regarding something via email and was redirected to the local distributor in KL. Here's the details if you're interested vex.

Autofuture Design Sdn. Bhd.
No.11 Jalan SS21/37,
Damansara Utama 47400,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: +603-77222880

Person in charge: Allan Tan +6012 2977171

Cheers.

Hi Bro, I just got mine from B&G, along the federal highway near the fire fighting building.

thx 2 all bros 4 ur helpful replies. loafer, i will call that guy n enquire. ok i knw wat 2 do nw, thx alot! hopefully the bilstein won't set me back 2 much.. btw loafer, if u dont mind me askin, hw much did u pay 4 ur pss9's?? cos i knw bilstein is a premier brand 4 suspension 4 conti carz.. cheers guys

Top Bottom