when and to whom?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

irfan80

YNWA
Dear CM, When are you guys collecting the OM renewal fee? And to whom shall I pay to? Got any renewal gift ka? Or tahun depan dpt waiver...hehehe...pls advice....tq

Yes do enlighten us on this. Scares me as its so quiet……… Some info, if any would be good

In 2011 or 2012, i was late in making payment for renewal. i was then forced to sign up as a new member because i was making payment after the cut off date. so to make life easier for the CM, i signed up as a new member.

as i remember correctly, the cut off date for renewal is 31 Dec 2013, and today is the 29th. no call for renewal, unless 2014 no need to pay renewal fees la :D. but i'm curious to see if those making payment after 31st, will they be asked to sign up as a new member? hopefully the rules are consistently applied.

Ramsing....u got bmw meh...I thot u oni got wira...lol....aiya, nobody care to answer my question ka....seday la like this.....have to sign up as a new member if dont before 31st!! Ayoooo...how la

irfan80;n1326153 said:
Ramsing....u got bmw meh...I thot u oni got wira...lol....aiya, nobody care to answer my question ka....seday la like this.....have to sign up as a new member if dont before 31st!! Ayoooo...how la

they dont want u renew la irfan. come join wira club. the forum there got ppl post one everyday. :D

ramsing;n1326144 said:
In 2011 or 2012, i was late in making payment for renewal. i was then forced to sign up as a new member because i was making payment after the cut off date. so to make life easier for the CM, i signed up as a new member.

as i remember correctly, the cut off date for renewal is 31 Dec 2013, and today is the 29th. no call for renewal, unless 2014 no need to pay renewal fees la :D. but i'm curious to see if those making payment after 31st, will they be asked to sign up as a new member? hopefully the rules are consistently applied.

Tui nai sing u have until Jan 31st 2014 to renew lah not end Dec 2013
Lu tada baca consitution ah hehe
lagi AGM u never attend got free food and drinks lah haha

lamoo;n1326339 said:
Tui nai sing u have until Jan 31st 2014 to renew lah not end Dec 2013
Lu tada baca consitution ah hehe
lagi AGM u never attend got free food and drinks lah haha

aiyo unker...i never take blue pills like u la. u sure 30 jan ar? not dec 31 meh? i tot was amended to expire end of the year, so easy to count or something like that.

AGM no fun la....the best one was by QD :D :D hehehe

Top Bottom