What's the best looking rims for a E46?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

YK9

Club Guest
Hi all,Thought of seeking some views on what's the best looking rims on a E46. Yes I know it is subjective and everyone has his/her pereference but would be interesting to find out the views.Mine is a 18" AC Type 5 and may consider changing depending on the some feedbacks on this.Cheers

I've seen quite a few running around on Breytons [no idea which one]...

Seen an original E46 Alpina in Bangkok before, and that had Alpinas... :love:

So, you know what I'm going to say next...

Alpina all the way! :biggrin:

mizhan;619650 said:
staggered 18" Style 135M, like unker jarance's car.

I have to concur on this. Simply gorgeous and to be honest, it is certainly on top of my list....

mizhan;619650 said:
staggered 18" Style 135M, like unker jarance's car.

It OK lah..

P1020596.jpg

very nice rims there jarance. would the rims fit e46 nicely or need spacer? this thread is definitely useful for those looking for rims (me including), keep those info and pics coming pls. is there a recommended shop that i can go, view and grab some good bargain rims or i just have to keep my eyes open for used ones in forum like these?

been lurking looking for sample pics of e46 and come across one example of alpina as attached.

i got another photo of a rim, but have no idea what it is. it looks somewhat like Style 166 (in link provided by aidilj), any idea?

View attachment 18773View attachment 18772

afazlee;619886 said:
very nice rims there jarance. would the rims fit e46 nicely or need spacer? this thread is definitely useful for those looking for rims (me including), keep those info and pics coming pls. is there a recommended shop that i can go, view and grab some good bargain rims or i just have to keep my eyes open for used ones in forum like these?

been lurking looking for sample pics of e46 and come across one example of alpina as attached.

i got another photo of a rim, but have no idea what it is. it looks somewhat like Style 166 (in link provided by aidilj), any idea?

View attachment 18773View attachment 18772

The rims are factory fitted by the original owner. I dont think there are any spacer.
I did not see them when I change the brake pads last week.

Rear previously was 265 but have change to 255 when I found it was rubbing the side.

Top Bottom