what is this?>

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

skar19

Retired
can someone tell me what is this???? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: the car is an e30 Alpina B6

Yup its an obc, tells you stuff such as oil temp and such. Found on alpinas and some 333i from south africa.

yes, the picture is off an ALPINA - see the plaque and if you eagle eyed....u may just see that the meter unit has the ALPINA word too - at least the ending of it...the "A" ( if u know where to look )

I've got that white/silver face plate for that centre part of the dashboard too....although mine not is not an alpina (I wish)...pervious owner painted the faceplate (yuck!).... Does anyone know how to take them off the dash board? I want to repaint them black like ori - I am guessing it would be easier to repaint when it is off the dashboard...... any ideas?

Originally posted by Jipster@Aug 16 2005, 12:46 PM
I've got that white/silver face plate for that centre part of the dashboard too....although mine not is not an alpina (I wish)...pervious owner painted the faceplate (yuck!).... Does anyone know how to take them off the dash board? I want to repaint them black like ori - I am guessing it would be easier to repaint when it is off the dashboard...... any ideas?
ther are 2 screws at the bottom part of the plate, the others i am not sure, take a look and the online parts catalouge. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/

and look under the dashboard area, they should show where the other connections are.

Top Bottom