What do you think is the BEST color for an E46?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Silver

Club Guest
Guys.... If you could choose any color in the world, what color would you paint an E46? What do you think is the best, most happening color on the E46?

You're right mini_jeff67.... I think our friend aramis surely need a damn good doctor... hehehe....

On a more serious note, I think PURE JET BLACK with high gloss finishing would look great....

The other color is the blueish-purple, that is the standard color on the M5.. looks quite hot... but some people might like it, while others might not.... but jet Black surely all will love it... What you guys think?

hee hee..sorry guys. j/k :)

Seriously, it would be cool to have some colours which is not common for E46 but yet looks nice. Havent found any yet but E46fanatics might be abe to give u some good ideas.

Black is nice but there are many running around in the city and it becomes too common...

Dare to be different!
:cool:

No worries, aramis - to each his own, I say!

What about the gold & black ala the Z in Tokyo Drift? I think that's super cool!

Lsb

Laguna Seca Blue...:)

LSB.jpg

mini_jeff67 said:
No worries, aramis - to each his own, I say!

What about the gold & black ala the Z in Tokyo Drift? I think that's super cool!

imagine this is an E46.... :cool:

tokyodrift_fairlady.jpg

Bro Samdol... those blue are really nice but I saw this new M5 with this blueish purple - the Interlagos blue is darker this want was a tad lighter and more sparkling...

avus blue??

Silver said:
Bro Samdol... those blue are really nice but I saw this new M5 with this blueish purple - the Interlagos blue is darker this want was a tad lighter and more sparkling...

Is it Avus Blue?? Not bad...:)

AVB.jpg

Top Bottom