what bodykit is this?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yup, M5.. the nicest methink for the E34. i wonder if there's anyone out there who wish to swap that with my ACS kit..

this really a superb bodykit!!!! like it so much i wonder can get fiber instead of ori or not ?? where can get it? i cannot tahan what i m using now already!!!!!

i thinking to mod m3 into my car, but after few time see is like... ermmm....

any suggest??

shyful313;436587 said:
put m5 bro..your car will looks awesome..:love:

bro,my car is the small pic beside the black colour 1,personally i like the m5 kit alot alot but i affraid that m5 front bumper cant clear my front teeth...:smokin::smokin: very confuse now ah!!!! arghh!!!!

that small pic is ur car bro?nice looking already!!so u using m3 bumper?and are u convert to 1jz?sees intercooler there.

ano;436624 said:
that small pic is ur car bro?nice looking already!!so u using m3 bumper?and are u convert to 1jz?sees intercooler there.

:wink:yupe yupe is my kiddy car, currently bumper should be e38 AC rojak e34 bumper kaka... i still thinking move the e36 m3 bumper into it and do it like the pic attached, but affraid not nice...yes bro, my e34 is a mix breed spcies.

urm...but i prefer urs with the current one, not very liking the m3 one..but its ur choice bro..saw ur car pic before in some skyline blog before, was wondering about ur bodykit..so u using e38 ac bodykit all around?

ano;436630 said:
urm...but i prefer urs with the current one, not very liking the m3 one..but its ur choice bro..saw ur car pic before in some skyline blog before, was wondering about ur bodykit..so u using e38 ac bodykit all around?

yes you are right!!! at 1st view the e34 with m3 bumper really looks awesome and it can fit with my front teeth nicely, but after few day consideration, it seems not so so only... i think what i currently using is all round E38 one or maybe its rojak rojak as i hav no idea about that...

yaya the blogger is my friend, i join them for cruise from kl to fraser hill.. should say i m their sweeper kaka

saw some advertisement at mudah.com that selling m5 bodykit..mayb you can check it up..acs bodykit also quite nice for e34..even nicer for u as u have intercooler..just my opinion..

erk bro, u not sure about ur bodykit?but as i said before i like ur front bumper..look nice and fit good on ur ride..maybe u can find out about ur front bumper..tried to search on net, but didnt found anything like urs..rare species kot..hehe

ano;436637 said:
saw some advertisement at mudah.com that selling m5 bodykit..mayb you can check it up..acs bodykit also quite nice for e34..even nicer for u as u have intercooler..just my opinion..

erk bro, u not sure about ur bodykit?but as i said before i like ur front bumper..look nice and fit good on ur ride..maybe u can find out about ur front bumper..tried to search on net, but didnt found anything like urs..rare species kot..hehe

the original M5 bodykit you mentioned in mudah.com?? wow... i cannot afford for that:eek: AC one also not bad but not my cup of tea lo.... in my mind, if the m5 front bumper can clear the cooler then i will go for full fiber bodykit (much cheaper), otherwise i will stick to my current one but do some touch up and try to figure out what fog light can fit the bumper nicely, you la old bmw without fog light is not nice ma.

bro you can find this bodykit thru net want, if you interest this bodykit pm me i give you the contact and place to do okie:top:

ya..great idea ther...can see tight space down there..gud luck bro!!
will pm u later..thx!

Top Bottom