What a kid will do to a M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
He looks like he's driving Playstation....

But to be fair, that corner can catch many drivers off guard, more so a young kid who doesn't even drive with proper driving position.

casper909;765779 said:
cant imagine what his father's reaction once he heard the bad news....
thank goodness you're ok my son. don't worry about the car. we can get you another. what's important is you're ok.

Do we have a list of roads in Malaysia which are potentially dangerous above 80km/h?

I know 3

From bansar to Jln semantan heading to pwtc or Jln duta, lots of BMW lost control here.
Road to lim kok wing uni at cyberjaya
Exit of Mex to Putrajaya heading to picc

erica34;765820 said:
thank goodness you're ok my son. don't worry about the car. we can get you another. what's important is you're ok.

No lah.. It should be "Thanks son for crashing the car. Now I can tell your mummy that I have to get an M5 to replace the car! and you are grounded for the rest of your life"

erica34;765820 said:
Casper is my son n i would say d same n then add " WTF were u thinking, u r not touching any of d other cars, going 2 get u a rm 2k kancil as yr daily drive!

rx8;765931 said:
Casper is my son n i would say d same n then add " WTF were u thinking, u r not touching any of d other cars, going 2 get u a rm 2k kancil as yr daily drive!

common bro ..not a kancil larrr ...it's even more dangerous lorrr when parked or been overtaken by our local lorries and buses ..semua keta goyang ..

it would be better if i could get you an X6 :)........you want ahh ? wahh ya son will surely smile lorr

rx8;765931 said:

Volvo 240GL.... built like a tank, drives like a brick... :p

fabianyee;765978 said:
Volvo 240GL.... built like a tank, drives like a brick... :p
X6, if kena lottery, why not. fabian more realistic. 240GL rm 2k dont have lah. maybe 244 or a pajero. Hey, i had a datsun 1200 in my younger days.

LOL even if kena lottery, it would be used to buy a new car to replace the m3. kancil not a bad option for pulling that kind of stunt, lucky to still have a father if you ask me ahahahhaha

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road. ~Author Unknown

casper909;766025 said:
LOL even if kena lottery, it would be used to buy a new car to replace the m3. kancil not a bad option for pulling that kind of stunt, lucky to still have a father if you ask me ahahahhaha

wow what's a lovely kid you've been ..surely daddy's sayang boy lorrr ...

Top Bottom