welcome me..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

gurljulie

Club Guest
hi to all!im julie... 24 years old... hometown putra height subang jaya.. and yes i'm a girl.. im really new and thanks to this forum that give me alot of informations..i going to get my first bmw this coming friday.. its a E90 325 year 2006 which i bought 2nd hand from my fren...hope u guys dont mind to have a girl in this forum.. thanks!

u r in the rite club miss , join us at our weekly TT at aman suria every friday & foremost sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER cheers

Welcome to the club Julie!

you one lucky girl - at 24 you're gonna own a 'dream car' of many.... Congrats!

I'm sure you'll find this club resourceful and informative... we have a number of active ladies in the club - so do come join us for our usual teh tarik (TT) sessions - dates will be posted - just look out for them!

HAVE FUN!

Welcome aboard... There is an E90 group hanging around this forum.. check them out...

Welcome Julie, i am Romeo..hahah..24 with e90..Woww..

welcome julie, this is the right club for UDM owners. Do join us for our TT every friday at Aman Suria 9.30 onwards ok.

Welcome to the Club's forum. Do enjoy your stay here...

BlackCat

Another lady in da house! Welcome Julie...no worries about being the fairer sex here in the forum as we are all the same...UDM owners! Have fun!

Welcome to the club julie. Looks like the crocks are out of the cage. Macam baisa la jadinya. Do joint us at our TT.

BMWCM Members Rocks:rock::rock::rock:

welcome to bmwcm....ur the lucky one....E90....325 some more....huh!! Anyway happy driving...

cheers...

alamak, how come i'm late to welcome you. anyway, a very warm welcome from me. do sign in as official member of the club. let make it big

Greetings Beemerling....
Do Come to The WT (Whiskey Tarik) on saturday's at TSB.. much more fun then TT lah :p

thanks for the big welcome

thanks for the big warming welcome... at first im afraid to post the ice breaking... but now im glad to be one of the bmw club forumer... and how to register as an official member? and again, thanks everyone for being friendly... hope u guys can help me to start the modifications... hehehe

Ooooiiiit Julie welcome...btw wont say to about TT coz everybody wants you to be there, wont talk to you about joining the BMWCM club coz everybody has done dat so ... Dont come for this coming TT session on Friday at Aman Suria coz i wont be around.. and take me for a ride in your e90 never sit in one yet..dats all 4today.. Cheeeeers

gurljulie, welcome, welcome. Do join us at our usual weely TTs and other meets. Lots of nice people sharing a common interest - BMWs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom