Wedding Car - E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shootinstar

Club Guest
To all E60 owners, I am looking for a new 5 series for a day as my wedding car on 16 Sept 06 (Saturday). Anyone who is interested please contact me (012 6369495) for more details.Naveen

but i guess you will get it if you request the owner to be the driver and you pay well.... say RM 1,000.00.... then maybe you can get one..... hehehe.... :)

from naveen post, i think he will offer lucrative package for whoever that offer his/her E60 for his big day. this include a 4day 3nite bali trip in hard rock hotel plus RM 8888.88 spending money and free OSIM massAge chair.............hahaha dun angry bro, we BMW members always joke

To All E60 M5 Owners,

I am looking for a new E60 M5 for a day. Owner must borne all tire and petrol costs. I need the car for a day as my auto-cross car on 23 September...anyone who is interested please contact me at 1-800-KL2DC for more details.

KL2DC

LOL

shootinstar: dude, no offense but that's a tough proposition. You are new here and without proper introductions, preexisiting relationships etc, soliciting the use of a member's car. This is a community site and I know these guys here, they'd go out of their way to help one another within the community but until we know a little more about you and until you prove that you're one of us, its hard to take your proposal seriously. This is not a car rental/livery service site, again, its a community site.

My $0.02.

shootinstar said:
To all E60 owners,

I am looking for a new 5 series for a day as my wedding car on 16 Sept 06 (Saturday). Anyone who is interested please contact me (012 6369495) for more details.

Naveen

try asking the bridal shop ..

Hola,

Thanks for the replies...liked the humour though, first of all I dont drive a BMW and yes i am new here. I am a great fan of the e60. I have access to other cars (Mercs, Volvos) from friends and relatives but not this one. Nothing beats the e60 as you all know that.....Just wanted to be driven on one for my special day.

Well the deal is :

1) You have your car decorated and get to snap loads of pics
2) You get to drive between Kajang, Bangsar, Sg Way and back to Kajang if you have no programs on the 16th of Sept Saturday.
3) There is a mini convoy of Satria GTi's yes i am from the GTi Club and I drive one.
4) Fuel and toll is all covered, with a full tank of fuel towards the end of the day.
5) Finally a convoy of E60's to my wedding is a bliss.....all are invited

Let me know if this works, and you can contact me for more details or if you require more credibility from me. Thanks

Naveen

1) You have your car decorated and get to snap loads of pics

I seriously don't think this point contributes to a good deal. Everybody knows bridal-decorating a car usually leave scratch marks. Hahahah.....

Top Bottom