Water Signal keep display...why?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ELnino

Club Guest
68042387_3-Repair-dead-pixels-on-BMW-displays-416728-5205-Repair.jpg
don know why...since last 2 days..this water signal keep display in yellow color ( pic is just the sample )...but sometimes after turn off engine and start back..it's gone..

bro it not water lar.. it engine oil pressure which be cause by low oil level.

Capture_7.jpg

oppsss sorry sorry..mistype...keep thinking of changing the waterpump today..huhuhu...ermm...low level? i just service my engine mid of last month...ermm.

Have you check the oil level?

If the oil level is OK, most probably your oil level indicator is faulty.

quick fix to ensure the following :

1. check oil qty via the dipstick (doesn't matter if oil recently serviced)
2. if ok then change the oil pressure switch - cheap n easy (near the oil filter and NOT in the
sump.the oil level sensor is in the sump - at the top)
3. if still not good then suspect the oil pump.(sump off inspection).oil pump bolts have been known
to work loose

ELnino;599083 said:
68042387_3-Repair-dead-pixels-on-BMW-displays-416728-5205-Repair.jpg

don know why...since last 2 days..this water signal keep display in yellow color ( pic is just the sample )...but sometimes after turn off engine and start back..it's gone..

Mine was like that too, it disappear after restarting but after awhile the light doesn't want to disappear even after restart. Quick check on the dipstick shows low oil. Topup and everythings dandy.

I don't know whether to hope it's the sensor faulty or just a topup necessary (losing engine oil).

i have this prob last month....if serius you can see oil leak...just change your oil pressure sensor problem solve...it only RM29 and DIY, beware dont buy cap ayam...coz can't tahan the presure. if u are lucky can tahan only 5 day

Top Bottom