Watch out, another newbie joining the forum...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

hishamh

Club Guest
# -What do you drive:e36 M40 auto, completely stock, no mods (yet!!), bought six weeks ago.# -Male / FemaleMale (sorry guys!)# -LocationKL/PJ# -Occupation:Economist (hold the sniggers please)# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Found this site from a Google search (where else?)# -When was it?3 months ago, when I started thinking about getting a 'new' car# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Info and tips on my ride# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Just keep going! There's already lot of useful info I've picked up already!# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?New rims and tires next week; angel eyes; repaint; and slooowly get everything shipshape!

Welcome to the club!!

Good luck in your project E-three-six!

u r in the rite club jes join us for TT tis friday official tt at rainforest & every friday weekly TT at aman suria and lastly do sign up as official member

yeah, welcome, welcome, welcome. but beware of the racun....

Welcome to the Club's forum, enjoy your ride & stay here...

BlackCat

Thanks for the warm welcome - this has got to be the friendliest forum I've ever seen. Hope I can help keep up the standards!

Welcome to the official club bro, do join us for TT this Friday (opposite Sunway Hotel).

Hello to all newbies...im new too n im looking forward 2 go TT tis fri if i can make it l..hehe...Newbies pls come coz im PAI SEH....we can gather n meet our sifu's....hahaha...

Hi All, I am a newbie too

# -What do you drive:
E46 2001, 325i, bought 5weeks ago.

# -Male / Female
Male

# -Location
Ampang

# -Occupation:
Engineer

# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:
Heard from a friend

# -When was it?
last night

# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?
Info and tips on my ride

# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?
Just keep going! There's already lot of useful info I've picked up already!

# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
Upgrade to new model surely....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom