wat is the best lowered spring for 318 e46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

318msport

Club Guest
Hi guys,Need some help and advise from all taiko2 out there.. currently im own 318 E46 with 1.9 cc. Using 18inch with 235/40 tyre.. Im thinking to lowered my car by changing the spring only but dunno which lowered spring is better..My friend recommand me Eibach n sparco.. which one is good? in terms of comfort n how much the lowered...Thanks guy..

Hi, your tyre size is quite big eh. I think H&R spring is better. Why? Bcoz it`s still maintain its comfortable ride. Its firmer too. Eibach is quite hard and bumpy ride. I`m using H&R for my E46. I`ve never try sparco yet.

Hi Hery.. Thanks a lot for your advise..

Guys I saw yesterday at KLCC some of Beemer very2 lowered la.. wat type of abs they are using ek? front just ngam2 with the tyre nrear only 1 finger.. pls advise..

Many thanks

they probably use an adjustable suspension with the spring as well...u can lowerd ur car maximum u need.. :D ...

i;ve been thinking to lowerd my E46 as well...but scared if lowerd too much will affect my drive shaft...how much currently the H&R spring? if can get lowerd to 2 finger than it is ok as long as it maintain its confortable ride..that's the most important think..otherwise when u r on the highway scared to accelerate top speed since the car too bumpy...and u also bring some people inside..the weight will affect more bumpy

Hmmm.. yeserday i have called Redzone Motorsport located at Sunway. Asked then for the opinion and they advise me to put Adj Abs Buddy Club (BC) Hi Lo/Soft Hard. So I can lowered my car maximum I want and it cost 3.8k nego..

Im interested actuarly but then not so sure abt the performance. Since I dunno exactly about the brand. Previously Im using adj abs Hot bits for my v6. Anyone know other brand for adj abs which is good?

TQ

Top Bottom