wassup bimmer bros!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vish

Club Guest
hi bros, my name is vishal and im 18...long story short i am a bmw addict and thats why im here, getting my first car soon and its either a bmw or nothing at all :top: hopefully ill learn a lot by being a part of this club and i look forward to getting actively involved in club events once my exams are over...cheers guys# What do you drive:for now, basikal :47:# -Male / Femalemale# -Picture of you(optional)
5773_141754038383_644158383_3307611.jpg
im the dude in the driver's seat # -Location:taman petaling, pj# -Occupation:student# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?an e46 owner recommended that i check it out# -When was it?a couple of months ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?learn more about UDMs and join a community of people as obsessed with them as i am :top:# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?more events, especially for rookies who dont know anything like me :wink:# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?hopefully get into a good uni to do either mechanical or civil engineering

hello young man.. which BMW are you likely to find yourself behind the wheel?

if money wasnt an issue id love to have an e39 bro mizhan, but with the budget my folks have set ill be getting an e36...ive been scouting the classifieds here for a while, just waiting for a good deal to pop up...thing is ill have to wait till after nov 20 to get around to actually buying the car coz of my exams, mum and dad bising already :62:

thanks btw for the warm welcome

money is always the issue.. and consider yourrself very very fortunate. during my first year of college, old man bought me a RM2.5k mini clubman.

haha something similar was gonna happen to me bro, but i made a very strong point...i told my parents that after raising me for 17 years it would be very irresponsible of them to let their son drive around in an unsafe car...i also added that the more they spent on me now, the more i would spend on them later =P

hi bro azam, nice to meet you

vish;461722 said:
haha something similar was gonna happen to me bro, but i made a very strong point...i told my parents that after raising me for 17 years it would be very irresponsible of them to let their son drive around in an unsafe car...i also added that the more they spent on me now, the more i would spend on them later =P

hi bro azam, nice to meet you

That's an old trick young man...oh well,if it still works,why not?and yeah,welcome to the community

haha yes sir, my thoughts exactly...i also find that nagging gets results as well, but i have to be careful not to overdo it...
thanks, glad to be here...

vish;461748 said:
haha yes sir, my thoughts exactly...i also find that nagging gets results as well, but i have to be careful not to overdo it...
thanks, glad to be here...

I'll tell you what really works...you work your ass off now and show them your academic results and you might just be rewarded with a M3.....of course it helps if you have rich parents la.:wink:

haha working my ass off and getting the results they wanted is exactly what got me into the bargaining position for an e36, sadly its not going to get any better than that now...mum wanted to get me a mahindra scorpio, since i was so concerned about safety :eek: the best way to chase the girls away is to drive that...

also i dont want the folks to have to fork out too much for maintenance and petrol, and ill have to share the car with my sister...lets just say her driving skills leave a lot to be desired :22: sakit hati if i get the car of my dreams now only for her to drive it up a tree

Based on your story,the Mahindra sounds like a good idea,trust me it does a better job against a tree:wink:..well you sound like you're young and fairly sensible....very rare species...good for you

welcome to the club and enjoy your stay here :)

Hmmm...E39 huh?...that's the car i fell and still in love with ever since her debut back in '96. Love grew a lot stronger after getting hold of one :)

Good luck with your exams for now and your love/hate (if any) affairs with your future bimmer.

Cheers.

bimmerholic;462244 said:
Hmmm...E39 huh?...that's the car i fell and still in love with ever since her debut back in '96. Love grew a lot stronger after getting hold of one :)
Good luck with your exams for now and your love/hate (if any) affairs with your future bimmer.
Cheers.

haha let me guess, sometimes you catch yourself just staring out of your window at her parked outside with a huge grin on your face?i totally understand bro, the e39 is a beauty...thanks, im gonna need it :63:

Guna;462014 said:
Based on your story,the Mahindra sounds like a good idea,trust me it does a better job against a tree:wink:..well you sound like you're young and fairly sensible....very rare species...good for you

all it takes for sense and practicality to go flying out the window is for a bimmer to overtake you and for you to see the completely satisfied look her driver has, something like :biggrin:

vish;462290 said:
haha let me guess, sometimes you catch yourself just staring out of your window at her parked outside with a huge grin on your face?i totally understand bro, the e39 is a beauty...thanks, im gonna need it :63:

Boy you guessed right!!! No other car has made me feel for 'her' this much. It doesn't just happen at the garage when she's parked. Even getting off her after parking at any place, consciously or subconsciously if you may, I'll turn around to give that second look at her. Happens all the time without fail. It's always a new sight for me every time that happens :love: :love: :love: :love:

haha i could go on and on about this with you bro, the feelings these cars invoke just cant be described...not a lot of people can say they look forward to driving their cars everyday, but anyone with a bimmer with half a soul surely will...

bad news bros, my old man is thinking of getting an e60 for him and mum coz he's gonna get an accord as a company car, but mentioned that it would be tight coz im getting a car as well...so i said to my folks that i would happily get a cheaper car so that they can finally buy a nice car for themselves after all these years :love:

sigh its the least i can do for them, so i guess its either an e34 or an e30 now :top:

vish;462422 said:
haha i could go on and on about this with you bro, the feelings these cars invoke just cant be described...not a lot of people can say they look forward to driving their cars everyday, but anyone with a bimmer with half a soul surely will...

bad news bros, my old man is thinking of getting an e60 for him and mum coz he's gonna get an accord as a company car, but mentioned that it would be tight coz im getting a car as well...so i said to my folks that i would happily get a cheaper car so that they can finally buy a nice car for themselves after all these years :love:

sigh its the least i can do for them, so i guess its either an e34 or an e30 now :top:

You lied. If your parents buy the E60 you get to drive it too. Merely the tactful inner-self of you

Lemme guess, was it your work of art that made your dad consider an E60? Or he's one of us as well?

Good thoughts of you for being a considerate son.:top: I would have done the same.
So long it's a bimmer, i'm all GO!!!!

Top Bottom