Wasssup...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitwhizz

Club Guest
Hey guys, gday to you all...a pleasure to meet u guys. After years of dreaming,finaly i got a hold of an E36 318i year 1998.Would appreciate u guys to guide & educate me on the basis of the ride...hope to hear & to meet u guys soon...peace

al u need to do it's just ask then we will answer....wellcome

well well
come come
4potter 4potter
bilamari bilamari
OffTT OffTT
dis dis
fryday fryday?????

hey there welcome ...

so bodykits already done .... wheels ..... ?

welcome buddy....faster sign-up for official member la...

come & join us at our OFFICIAL TT tomorrow nite at tupai-tupai by 930pm

welcome to the rite club cheers

I am certainly touched by the warmth provided by you guys...it certainly a plum pleasing pleasure being a part of this club...hope to meet u guys very soon.

How do I be a official member?

Bro , WELCOME to the official club. Application formattached.
The membership fees are:
1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM150
2) Annual fees : RM75 (Pro-rated from June 2007 to Dec 2007)

Membership would be valid till 31 Dec 2007 from the date of approval. With effect from Jan 2008, acceptance and approval of new members will only be facilitated from Jan - March 2008. Those who miss the boat are still welcomed to participate in official events at non-subsidized rates. Priority will be given to official members for exclusive events (limited attendance).

Members who sign up would be entitled the following items and benefits:-
1) [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Starter[/COLOR] pack worth more than RM150
- Official BMW Club Membership Card
- Official BMW Club Shirt - new design (for Members only)
- Official BMW Club Cap
- Official BMW Club Key Chain
- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder
- Official BMW Club
[COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Car [COLOR=blue! important]Sticker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
- Exclusive PA insurance (coverage RM75,000)
2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events.
3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website. In 3 weeks' time, the administrator will be doing some major spring cleaning to this forum where restrictive access will be implemented.
[/COLOR]
At the moment, there are other arrangements being negotiated with various parties to benefit the club members ie club member discounts, strategic alliances with relevant sponsors/merchants.

Tonight will have Teh-Taril session at Tupai-tupai, please do join us.

hye seniors.....do u guys think you can hook me up wif sum good & cheap lowering springs for my e36..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom