Wanted Wireman !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Am really new to this shop...when there twice as rec.ed by forumers aswel. The owner owned e39 white (i gues).

Shop: Cheang Auto sev. / Panjang Wiring
Owner: i called him Panjang

Maybe who know this w/shop can give better direction.

Hope this help.

Hi VIxxx and jarance...my apologies...

yes am located at PJ ..so KL Pj..anywhere there about should be fine...

Any more info appreciated.

Cheers
Dom

vixxx;270661 said:
Am really new to this shop...when there twice as rec.ed by forumers aswel. The owner owned e39 white (i gues).

Shop: Cheang Auto sev. / Panjang Wiring
Owner: i called him Panjang

Maybe who know this w/shop can give better direction.

Hope this help.

this is the sifu in all bmw's..:rock:

Bro Dom u can check out at Bandar Puteri Puchong 5.Look for Hi-Rev w/shop- Ah Poh.He's good in wiring.

HI Zakmt...

thanks for the Puchong info..will check it out.

WAn520i...suspect that wiring is grounded somewhere on chasis and engine..causing 'intermittent' power drop. Saw some wiring exposed..under car
when changing exhaust.

tks/Dom

hie,

also got an e34. fusebox like rojak. melt here, cross there, tap everywhere, aiyoo!! worst is, when i switch on the ignition, every single light flickers!

been looking for a good wireman also. On the same car (boat) with cressidom.

this Panjang shop one not at klang gate?? near kubur there. yusof haslam house also near by. got proper address?? google earth coordinate?? GPS??

BMauto in Segambut good not? heard they got latest GT1 computer that can literally talk to your car. Expensive?

tq tq

Cressidom;270730 said:
Hi VIxxx and jarance...my apologies...

yes am located at PJ ..so KL Pj..anywhere there about should be fine...

Any more info appreciated.

Cheers
Dom

hi dom,

can try....

Woon Auto Electrical Services

4, Jln SS 2/10
Petaling Jaya 47300

Mr. Woon 7876 1450 / 012 208 4883

(the other end of Kayu Nasi Kandar Chow Yang-SS 2)

has done fantastic jobs on my E21. have seen a few classics Maseratis, Porsches, Alfa Romeo doing complete wiring jobs with him....

good luck!

samharon;271407 said:
hie,

also got an e34. fusebox like rojak. melt here, cross there, tap everywhere, aiyoo!! worst is, when i switch on the ignition, every single light flickers!

been looking for a good wireman also. On the same car (boat) with cressidom.

this Panjang shop one not at klang gate?? near kubur there. yusof haslam house also near by. got proper address?? google earth coordinate?? GPS??

BMauto in Segambut good not? heard they got latest GT1 computer that can literally talk to your car. Expensive?

tq tq

GT1 are car computer diagnostic tool. Yes they can "talk" to the car. In actual fact only those signal from the sensors to ECU that are fixed in your car.

However, if you got shorting or intermittent shorting, the GT1 CANNOT detect this. This type of job can only be solved by checking 1 core at a time. i.e. remove 1 core until the shorting is gone. (Remove battery supply first)

proper directions please

pussy;270749 said:
this is the sifu in all bmw's..:rock:

loose hope... pasrah... HEEELLPPP!!!

appreciate the proper address to get to this Panjang guy. proper address, google earth, gps coordinate, anything! if got mobile number all the better!

my wiring is pretty screwed up! i really need a good, patient wireman. not those who want to get into your pockets only.

i've got suggestions to go to these shops as well. You can PM me what u think if u think posting it would hurt the poor shop's business.
1. M Speed
2. BM World
3. M Performance

thanks

I want the address also :burnout:
samharon;283525 said:
loose hope... pasrah... HEEELLPPP!!!

appreciate the proper address to get to this Panjang guy. proper address, google earth, gps coordinate, anything! if got mobile number all the better!

my wiring is pretty screwed up! i really need a good, patient wireman. not those who want to get into your pockets only.

i've got suggestions to go to these shops as well. You can PM me what u think if u think posting it would hurt the poor shop's business.
1. M Speed
2. BM World
3. M Performance

thanks

Guys,

For wiring work (whole car) can u give me some indication on how much it will cost? I know that it varies and we need to look at the details ... but at least I know roughly how much to expect. Thanks.

Top Bottom