Volker Racing Plugs for BMW M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

burn

Club Guest
saw this on sg bmw!M3 owners! ...The VR Plugs Spec II is in! Volker Racing Plugs that were made specially for the S54 engine. The plugs are even labeled with "BMW M3". In total, there are 54 pcs made in the world and 6 are with Volker Germany for testing and the remainder 48pcs were bought up by UM2. Left with 42pcs now...pic 1

wah.. why 54 pcs only? price must be crazy!!

anywhere to get volker plugs locally? highly recommended by our fellow s'poreans.. wanna give them a try lah..

Originally posted by gwumpkus@Nov 20 2005, 07:24 AM
get it...no question about it...its good..:)
wah.. really? where can get locally? ik22 heat range equivalent la.. not m3 plugs...

adliz said "anywhere to get volker plugs locally?"

speedworks I think.....

I've seen the Volker brand iridium plugs at Eunos and Speedworks. But they are not those "limited edition - BMW M3" ones mentioned herein.

Yup..got those for my Valvetronic...darn they are good!!.......for the price, I would say well worth it....160,000KM warranty or 2 years...

Valvies..get the 7ZX-08...

And Yup...speedworks is the authorized distributor here in Malaysia...

Edited: its 0.8mm gap..not 1.1mm gap.

Ade how much u pay for the plug is it worth the price,? thinking of changing mine , what no should i used for 320 6 cly m52 eng? thanks

Can't remember the price..but i think its RM65 per piece...

For M54...get the same as mine..7ZX-08...make sure its 0.8mm gap...7ZX dissipates heat faster than 6ZX, hence higher top end power...

Top Bottom