viSitiNg M3 wannabe -> e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jackyhung

Club Guest
hi guys/girls,just wanna share some pics of my car..its a 318(m)..-M3 bodykit-M3 steering-M3 smg 17" wheels wrap with toyo t1r-Angel eye and crystal taillights-black leather interior with sound system-ac exhaust( half cut only)enjoysthank yous

a little more when devil's greatest enemy comes~ the angel eye..just a lousy joke, but do laugh if u think its funny enough.

The dark wheels are damn nice, what about painting your front lower lip to matt black? Juz a suggestion, nice work there :top:

thanks, thanks..i prefer the bumper to be all white btw.. :_) just clean will do for me

the speed meter with a nice number of the mileage 181818 !! and the interior as per requested.

Thanks for sharing your pics of cars with us.You car is really looking awesome,stylish.The outer look is superb.The tyres combination matches the car.The stripes on body is fabulous.

BMW E46 2008 BMW Parts Wheels

but it is just looking good, underneath it still need some more power, a 6 potter in future would be best ( : now at the meantime i'll just stick with the traditional 4 potter.

Top Bottom