VIRUS notification on this following thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
dear committee's been getting this msg on my e-mail reply Symantec Mail Security replaced Message Body with this text message. The original text contained prohibited content and was quarantined.ID:MYXXXXXXXX::SYQd7c2531acan some1 check on this matter or perhaps close and re-open another thread on this topic which was the thread starter was "SEECH" titled "M5 ..WOW " ....the thread http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?43380-M5....-Wow!!!

..your problem is use of Symantec Norton as a security .. in IT is well known as a resource drain for processing power of computer while offering very little actual protection and warning over everything and anything for no actual reason..I highly recommend not to use it and get rid of it, and use ESET NOD32 instead, if you are for some high quality commercial protection system with almost no memory footprint and very reliable protection..if you looking for free version with okay protection , then use AVAST antivirus free + Microsoft Security Essentials, and you are good to go...Symantec avoid 10 miles ahead..

I used my anti-virus to scan the said thread. No problem whatsover. I agree with Ecco's comments.

Iceman13 brader, thanks for informing us and let us know if you encounter any further problems.

Ecc0;662979 said:
..your problem is use of Symantec Norton as a security .. in IT is well known as a resource drain for processing power of computer while offering very little actual protection and warning over everything and anything for no actual reason..I highly recommend not to use it and get rid of it, and use ESET NOD32 instead, if you are for some high quality commercial protection system with almost no memory footprint and very reliable protection..if you looking for free version with okay protection , then use AVAST antivirus free + Microsoft Security Essentials, and you are good to go...Symantec avoid 10 miles ahead..

Amen to that. Sad that only the old managers in IT still trusts these resource hogs & are willing to pay for it.

Ecc0;662979 said:

ecco ..thanks for the heads up on the best AV in the market , i'm only getting that from the said thread as posted ...this is the first time i'm getting such an e-mail from the link ...
yehh i know symantec is not the best , but that what my little company use ... :)

herbert thanks for checking it out ...well if there is no post made on that thread i believe the e-mail as such would Stop ..TQ

Top Bottom