VIDEO: BMW dynamic logo proposed by Zafira T&C

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

What would you say about a BMW logo whose blue and white “propeller” would rotate in the same time with the wheels of the car? For this question, a British company comes with an interesting proposal.
BMW-DCI-Project.jpg
People at Zafira T&C came with an interesting proposal for a possible tomorrow BMW logo. It’s called DCI Project of BMW Dynamic Car Identity rating test. They thought a dynamic logo for the BMW cars, a very interesting idea, personally, I don’t see any reasons for BMW to ignore this proposal, even if the future logo of BMW won’t be this concept logo, they should consider this idea.Let’s see the vision of people that created the concept logo, the logo that was put on a BMW Z4 and comes with an interesting slogan: “The future comes to those with courage”. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but people managed to do a great job with this logo idea.[video=youtube;qDp5Z9o1Ic0]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDp5Z9o1Ic0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

It gives me a headache watching it spin around....not classy me thinks. But you all are welcomed to like it.No offence intended. It reminds of a car going out of control spinning through the air before it goes down a ravine....but of course, you all may like it and say........it looks like a space ship with its fission engines on spewing out blue flames....

I gotta go with what doc says here. Not the kind of car I'd like - the bling cheapens the car. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

..dun like it...and by the way, logo's on my car spiining already together with rimms :) kekekekekeek

Top Bottom