VALUE / PROMO SERVICE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

primacom

Club Guest
Just came back from servicing my car @ mspeed USJ. Got it done for RM 168/= inclusive of the following1. Fully Synthetic engine oil2. Oil filter3. Diagnostic check4. labour chargeGreat deal as far as i m concerned. Check with him why normal service...diff price...Ah Meng says promo for this week becoz of CNY. RM 168/ for all 4 cylinders and RM 298/= for 6 pottersWould just like to share wif u guys and for those getting their cars check & service for the CNY balik kampung...I tink it is value offer....Happy Chinese New Year to all beemer kaki(s) and drive safe...

bro.. im a newbie. can u tell me where this workshop is and if u have their number.thanks. pls let me know

nice man! saat told me bout this place.. iz he good? i'm going there! anyone got the addy or locale?

Originally posted by kl_mafia@Jan 25 2006, 10:41 AM
bro.. im a newbie. can u tell me where this workshop is and if u have their number.thanks. pls let me know
as u are coming from subang to usj at the giant traffic light...take a left...next traffic light take a right...next traffic light go straight...take first left...take first right...go till end of the road and the road will naturally turn left...thats where MSpeed is

Top Bottom