Validation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mrhartge

demonic entity
Hail ceasers,Morituri te salutant ...oooppps wrong forum....Soli aa, anyway my 2rupiah....Members accredation or acceptance into the forum/club.Should we hav a VIN number verifacation in order tobe accepted into the club? Notice that the previous forum had alot of non UDM owners in it, which initially promotesUDM ownership. But it does give away some thoughts/ideas tothe person who would intentially like to see the demise of UDM.... Its a morbid idea but it does hold water during this darken& forsaken times......or mayb the alcohol is starting to effect my brains(hic!hic!).....just an far fetch idea, not trying 2 start a coup d'etat in malaysia...... :D :D :D danke schon 4 ur time

Hail Comrade Hartge!Thanks for your suggestion, Mr. Hartge and it is something we, as the Committee has often discussed. You should see some move towards this in the next few days as a process is about to start to implement a Register of Members for the eventual formalised BMW Club Malaysia. This process will require you to certify direct or indirect ownership of a BMW to be a Class A type member as defined in our draft Constitution. Fabian might have something to add as he has been asked to assist in spearheading this initiative.The baby tomato in the Caesar Salad!

Hi there. I'm new to this club but for what it's worth, agree with mrhartge that there should be some kind of validation. Makes the BMW ownership experience more "special" and "part of the family"?

Top Bottom