UUC Radiator - Blingin' Performance Or Just Plain Bling?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

New_Conti_Drebar

Club Guest
http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/product_detail.asp?RowID=436&CS=uuc&All=What say u, fellas? Is it as good as it claims, or it's better for one to just rebuild the stock cooling system, use distilled water and quality coolant, and spend the money elsewhere [ adjustable front camber plates? hehehe ]. No, I have yet to purchase my ride, but I love to Google for stuffs that can be installed to the car, whether I'm buying it or not is a different matter to me.

stock radiator is fine...why do you need a zion radiator? u should channel the money to impt things like what paultntk has under his hood, and terrorise all the folks on the street :D

New_Conti_Drebar;563578 said:
hehehehe, saja2 google 1st brah, although no car yet. paultantk got what under the hood?

More than the usual amount of pulleys.

Aha! supercharger? ESS? ASA? i pm him, he no reply wan loh, paiseh.

lolz.

loafer;563617 said:
More than the usual amount of pulleys.

but i don't think auto gearboxes can handle the extra horses and torque. or can it?

New_Conti_Drebar;563645 said:
but i don't think auto gearboxes can handle the extra horses and torque. or can it?

I would think so. Not much experience with FI but from my understanding a supercharger delivers power in a more linear way compared to turbos so I think the stock gearbox should be able to withstand the extra ponies and torque.

loafer;563685 said:
I would think so. Not much experience with FI but from my understanding a supercharger delivers power in a more linear way compared to turbos so I think the stock gearbox should be able to withstand the extra ponies and torque.

Makes sense to me...:top:

yeah, that's the major diff between tarboya and 'chargers. hhhhmmmm this is getting very enticing. ooohhhh my brains are working overtime lol!

loafer;563685 said:

New_Conti_Drebar;563694 said:
yeah, that's the major diff between tarboya and 'chargers. hhhhmmmm this is getting very enticing. ooohhhh my brains are working overtime lol!

Habis la you....not yet get car aredy kena heavy dosing of racun like this :D :D

......... and it gets worse for me, as i lurve to search things that can be done to a car / brike / mtb / trike / dslr / home theather / home renovation, damn it, the whole nine yards!

bimmerholic;563799 said:
Habis la you....not yet get car aredy kena heavy dosing of racun like this :D :D

aiyaiyai. and all these while i thought bmw is a lame car, except the M ones. damn now i'm feckin' my own arse with my own words lol.

New_Conti_Drebar;563812 said:
......... and it gets worse for me, as i lurve to search things that can be done to a car / brike / mtb / trike / dslr / home theather / home renovation, damn it, the whole nine yards!

aiyaiyai. and all these while i thought bmw is a lame car, except the M ones. damn now i'm feckin' my own arse with my own words lol.

I bet'cha :D

Top Bottom