USB Charger Malfunction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maximust

Club Guest
Anyone experience your USB car charger malfunction before? I had that experience while using the non-approved USB charger. After that I only the BMW Approved accessory. However, a friend of mine ( BMW X3), learning from my experience bought the approved BMW accessories also experience the same issue. Anyone experience that and perhaps know what is the reason?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi maximus
Can u play mp3 with your usb? Does your idrive recognize your usb when u plug it in? If not, then you need to replace the usb port . Mine (in lci x3) was defective after a few months of ownership and ab glenmarie replaced it under warranty.

i use my apple cable on the usb works fine each time..original cable...tried with a cheaper cable doesnt work at all heck it doesnt even detect the device.. well, premium car premium devices and accesories i guess...

Sorry.. it is cigarette lighter charger output that is not functiining not the usb port inside the arm rest. The usb charger inside the arm rest works well. The detection by idrive works fine.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom