USB at F10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jovial8

Club Guest
Hi guys/gals ...........There are 2 USB slots, one at compartment glove in front and another in the middle.I have try USB pendrive and save as mp3 and try to play in the middle compartment , it works with artist name and title name. However, not at the front compartment. Has anyone face this problem ?

jovial8;668495 said:
Hi guys/gals ...........

There are 2 USB slots, one at compartment glove in front and another in the middle.

I have try USB pendrive and save as mp3 and try to play in the middle compartment , it works with artist name and title name. However, not at the front compartment. Has anyone face this problem ?

the usb in the glove compartment is for file transferring purposes (ex save ur mp3 into the i drive hard drive, update i drive software, import or export saved journey, import or export profile)... the middle one is for external devices for mp3 etc... hehe, pls refer to the user handbook for more info...

correct... the glove compartment usb port seems limited in a way. even iphone, can charge with it, but idrive cannot access the files on it. it's meant to copy files into the idrive's internal drive.

jovial8;668698 said:
You mean just plug it in and they will auto copy to idrive hardisk ?

nono, u have to go into the "option" to import the data from USB...

Top Bottom