Urgently Help ......Trunk lid grip with key button

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ahban80

Club Guest
Anyone can let me know where can I get the trunk lid grip .... my bracket crack...need find a second hand replacement.....Thanks....:top::top::top:

I second that... besides... where are u from... that might help members here to point out where u can get them :)

finally got it from Chop shop at Jalan Puchong, near OUG there. Chan something....RM200.....

guys, i have exactly the same problem too..car wash guy broke it while closing the boot..very painful everytime i look at it :( ...anybody can help point where's the nearest chop shop for bmw near jalan kuching/jln ipoh/segambut area? thank you very much in advance

bro silverbullet there are one chopshop near flamingo hotel in jalan ampang going to zoo negara just after the flyover.. left hand side. only this guy give me oil cooler cheap price haha .. good luck.

seram;625887 said:
bro silverbullet there are one chopshop near flamingo hotel in jalan ampang going to zoo negara just after the flyover.. left hand side. only this guy give me oil cooler cheap price haha .. good luck.

thanks bro for the info..will check it out this weekend if i have the time..do you remember what's the name of the shop?

Bro, I need the trunk lid too, mine cracked. RM200 from the chop shop seems abit expensive, how much is a new one?

Top Bottom