Urgent sale E36 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ssmann

Club Guest
Friends,I need cash for another venture urgently and am putting up my E36 M3 for sale. You fellas know the car, spec and goodies. Lotsa write up and pictures on the forum. Have dropped the price to a very cheap RM52k cash and carry as I must let this go. Best deal under the sun for a truly immaculate car.Call 012 2593709 or PM me
carpicsjuly2011018.jpg
carpicsjuly2011017.jpg
DSCF2339.jpg

wow.....someone buy this car. so that the singh can join the sing in doing the dirty in the darkside. :D :D

WOW !! cheap man, really cheap...

mali mali super fast e36 at 276km/h speeds...

ramsing;674845 said:
wow.....someone buy this car. so that the singh can join the sing in doing the dirty in the darkside. :D :D

No Darkside la bro for now....this one is Mrs punya decree, need more depo for a property la....

pussy;674857 said:
WOW !! cheap man, really cheap...

mali mali super fast e36 at 276km/h speeds...

Absolutely right la bro...hahahahahaha

Wow...super drop in price...seen this beast in flesh many times at Alberts..buy buy buy ! good luck phaii !

Super fast car with a even super price....good luck bro ssmann

BUMP for today. It is next to impossible to find a car this immaculate at such a price tag. If there are no takers soon, will find alternative means to fund my venture and this deal is off the market. Strike whilst im weak and the iron is hot....hehehehehe

fixed!!!!!!!!

ssmann;675142 said:
BUMP for today. It is next to impossible to find a car this immaculate at such a price tag. If there are no takers soon, will find alternative means to fund my venture and this deal is off the market. Strike whilst im bent over and the ghee is hot....hehehehehe

Mr super singh, i m overseas presently bak late tonite. will call u tmr 2 arrange a viewing if possible. Btw is yrs a 3.0 or 3.2?

rx8;675180 said:
Mr super singh, i m overseas presently bak late tonite. will call u tmr 2 arrange a viewing if possible. Btw is yrs a 3.0 or 3.2?

3.0, ok buzz me when your'e back

Too many PM's re the car la and phone calls. For the avoidance of doubt: -

1. Car is a fully converted E36 328i into a M3 i.e. S50B30 engine. All conversion papers in order and roadtax is RM2,106 i.e 3.0 roadtax. No shortcuts here
2. Car has original M3 5 speed gearbox, clutch, links and longshaft
3. Car has original M3 exhaust system, complete
4. Car has original M3 arms, sub frame, diff etc
5. Car has original M3 eletricals incl meter cluster and OBD
6. Car has an original complete Kicker sound system worth more than the price of the M3 halfcut!!!
7. Car has full original complete M3 bodykit incl rear spoiler
8. Car runs on original spec M3 tyres with BBS RX 17" rims with 90% thread rubbers
9. Car is spray Crystal White with a black top
10. I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle
11. Car has a Imola Red leather interior with complete mastercarpet, ABC and roof lining changed at Ah Kit 2 months ago
12. Car has brand new water pump, braking system incl pads and brakes (ori M3 BMW disc brakes that cost RM2.6k a pair) and complete brand new bushings all around
13. Car runs on Hotbits coilovers, 6 months old
14. Car is only driven for rempit sessions and convoys, otherwise sits in garage

What needs to be done: -

1. Change clutch bearing
2. Change a/c and fan belt (a little noisy now)
3. Refurbish rims

That's all folks

Car is for sale until 5th Oct and after that will be pulled off the market as will have to renew roadtax and insurance and I doubt am gonna feel generous to leggo for such a song thereafter. Get me whilst I am weak. Tq

Top Bottom