Upgrading braking system for my e28 - Pls Advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DmC

Club Guest
Guys,I was thinking of upgrading my e28 braking system as well as the front brake disc.. My current braking system is not in superb condition.. If you guys dont mind, Please advice on what braking system should i use. Thanks

Go and get your self 1set E32 front brake disc and caliper. Second hand price around Rm500.If yours rear is disc than just leave it.

Thanks Hisham..

Btw, my car always encountered vibrations while running arnd 80km/h - 90km/h..
I've checked my rims & its not dented.. Last time i did skim the front disc & the problem went away just for a while.. apparently its because of the "caplang" brake pads.. Now its starting to vibrate again.. Can this problem occured due to uneven brake disc?

DmC;247559 said:
Thanks Hisham..

I've checked my rims & its not dented.. Last time i did skim the front disc & the problem went away just for a while.. apparently its because of the "caplang" brake pads.. Now its starting to vibrate again.. Can this problem occured due to uneven brake disc?

You said while running, brake related stuff problem normally come into picture when you apply brake.

80 to 90km/h shimmy famous with trust arm bush or maybe your tie rod or may be your ball joint and list go on for entire front end suspension system .........:burnout:

Iqlima;247561 said:
You said while running, brake related stuff problem normally come into picture when you apply brake.

80 to 90km/h shimmy famous with trust arm bush or maybe your tie rod or may be your ball joint and list go on for entire front end suspension system .........:burnout:

The vibration occured while running as well as while braking...
But i can feel greater vibrations when i brake around that speed..
Btw, I've just change the front suspension system & all undercarriage bushes & ball joints..

DmC;247559 said:
Thanks Hisham..

Bro,have you check your rim balancing?

GT-E34,
Rim balancing done twice in a day...
The mech said there is nothing wrong with the rims..
Pening2..

E3401-1.jpg

Are you change this big bush?this may cause your car vibrate!!

:burnout: how about the upgrading braking system ? the shop please.
e32 brake disc or drum for used to e28 ? advised need please.my e28 still using the drum.it is do not change the gear box belakang ?

toce-toce

E32 brake disc is only for the front. Te rear you still must get an E28 rear set from 525 or 528 and please change your brake booster to E32. This is on ly for E28 520i.

Top Bottom