Under the Rear Seat

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sudha

Club Guest
So, how many of you bros here have actually seen what goes under there under your seat?Being a victim of a fast draining battery, I guess I must be the undisputed Rear Seat Yanking Champion here...sorry if someone beats me to it, you poor sod, whoever you are.Well anyway, here are some shots I thought I would share.here's what it looks like under my seat now. What a mess.
IMG_0020.jpg
My ABS Socket - Disintergrated
IMG_0016.jpg
Another Shot
IMG_0027.jpg
I had the ABS socket taped up. Not sure what else i could do.Fusible Link #1 - Still Intact.
IMG_0025.jpg
Fusible Link #2 - SCREWED! Literally
sad.png
It must have failed so some smart ass joined it and screwed it together and taped it up. Is this safe?
IMG_0024.jpg
Ok. now here is my major gripe with this car. the rear fuse box cover indicates some fuses but i can seem to figure out which is which.Here is the cover:
IMG_0019.jpg
Here are the fuses:
IMG_0018.jpg
I've managed to figure them out where these fuses are for. Will post them later.Cheers!

If it may help anyone, here's the diagram which shows the same layout of my rear fuse box:

ScreenShot2012-10-15at103128AM.png

Here's the list of the fuses.

Fuse 30 - 33
30 Electric Windows /interior Lights
31 Central Locking / Thiefproofing System
32 Power Assisted Rear Lid Closing (I dont know what this is/means) / Roller Sun Blind (I think I dont Have both features)
33 Interior Light

Fuse 40 - 43
40 Rear right seat adjustment / heating
41 Radio
42 Driver Seat adjustment
43 Passenger seat adjustment

Fuse 44 - 47

44 Headlight Cleaning System
45 Rear Air Conditioning
46 Heated Rear Window
47 Central Locking / Electric Windows

48 - 51
Although there is a red fuse there, not sure whether I have any equipments that use...need to check this one again.

Please note that the diagramm above was meant for a 1990 e32. Although my car was a 1991 model, the corresponding year diagram did not match.

hotfoo36;778788 said:
I think is a E32, not E38 I guess.

Sorry bro, maybe you're mistaken. I was referring to pics posted by moots. His car is definitely not an E32.

sudha;778796 said:
Sorry bro, maybe you're mistaken. I was referring to pics posted by moots. His car is definitely not an E32.

E Tiga Sembilan

ada bro PVC pun ada...... well the AC door sill look nice tho. moots mane beli?

The headache I have with this car is the list of equipment and the coresponding fuses. Bought some fuses but headache is sourcing for 7.5amp fuses. Now have run to some conti parts dealer.

Top Bottom