Undecided Newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leo.lim

Club Guest
-What do you drive: Late Peugeot 206* read more below-Male-Picture of you(optional) (^^,)-Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor-Occupation: 3D Artist, Freelance Web Designer / Motorsports photographer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Recommendation from a BMW owner-When was it? A few months back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? More than just to know about the cars :)-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Not sure, lets start from this post-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Still too early to tell.-Additional Peugeot is my first car, and in late 2008, i had a bad accident @ Sunway LDP. If anyone stays around there should know how bad the traffic is over there at peak times.Since then, i lost a car from being smashed from the side and got myself in a driving fear for a few years. I do not own any car since then.Introduced to Mercedes and didnt really like it. Saw a few E30 that is still running on the road and since then, thats it, i am hunting for a BMW now.Considering this is my first car again, everything is new to me from scratch.

Welcome to the forum bro ...hope by browsing here more will give you the confidence to own and drive a UDM soon ... :4: ...

Welcome to the forums bro.

Hope you'll overcome your fear bro.

Once a Bimmer owner, forever one. :top:

Welcome..welcome..

Sorry to hear about your bad accident. Perhaps, a stint in BMW Advanced Driver Training might help?
Definitely teach you more about you & sharpening up your skills..not that you need it but it's there if you ever need it..

Do join us at any of our TTs in town & get more 'racun' for an E30...:4:

Cheers :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Actually I have a few models in my mind but i will raise the questions once i have done more reading and understanding. The fear still lingers around, particularly when some fast moving cars zoom by me. I am currently re-adapting myself on the road with my mum's Totoya Unser, so will take some time to overcome all of it :D

welcome! we were in the same boat (i drove a peugeot 206 for 3.5years before getting my 1st bimmer)
hope u recovered from your post-accident trauma.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to learn about your accident and I'm sure you'd regain confidence again with a UDM, hopefully soon. You're welcome to join any of the TT sessions.

once u drive a bmw there is never turning back hehehhe i used to be a jdm fan but not anymore

Welcome bro...its good you started driving again in the Unser.........it shows that you are facing your phobia and re-acclimatising yourself to the habit of driving. Yes,the 320d will suit you well with all its safety features, fuel economy and most importantly, the torque of a truck. It is that torque that moves a car from stand still and daily driving speeds(speed band of 0=80km/hr). You need that torque to propel yourself out of danger when and if it comes.....congrats on learning to feel safe again on the road...BMWCM is all out to support you all the way!

Top Bottom