TV in motion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

roland1888

Club Guest
I have heard that there is a way to get rid of the "safety" feature where there is no tv image being shown when driving. Anybody can advice? The screen on my car is the wide-screen version... :D

Originally posted by roland1888@May 31 2006, 07:19 PM
I have heard that there is a way to get rid of the "safety" feature where there is no tv image being shown when driving. Anybody can advice? The screen on my car is the wide-screen version... :D
I'm using one myself. Got it for RM1400 from UK. At first, I was quite exciting about it. But when you see the result, nothing special. As when you are driving, the reception is very bad. You will see a lots of snow, black and white screen. Maybe it is useful for overseas broadcast. But here, we are using an old tech broadcast system.... I rather listen to the sound than watching. It make me dizzy

It's not that we're using "old tech" its just that when you're travelling from one area to another your TV will be picking up the signal from a different transmitter. There are currently 13 transmitters in Pen Msia, with 3 servicing the Klang Valley. You can set your antenna to receive a great signal from one, but as soon as you move away you'll loose the picture.

Get the picture?

Originally posted by Slide@Jun 27 2006, 10:09 AM
It's not that we're using "old tech" its just that when you're travelling from one area to another your TV will be picking up the signal from a different transmitter. There are currently 13 transmitters in Pen Msia, with 3 servicing the Klang Valley. You can set your antenna to receive a great signal from one, but as soon as you move away you'll loose the picture.

Get the picture?
Aiyo overseas got Digital, Malaysia got only Analog la...

Even with digital tv you will still need to set your anntenna to the best transmitter. I think you are thinking about digital satellite radio.

Originally posted by roland1888@Jul 2 2006, 09:20 PM
Calvin,
Dunno about the brand though, but here is the link to the seller's item:

TV In Motion
Thanks roland1888, are you using it for only the TV? Or you have others video source input?

Top Bottom