Turbosnail reports to BMW Club

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbosnail

Club Guest
Gonna get my E34 520i 24V soon.Thought of getting some info about it here, and I wasn't dissapointed!Very informative and resourceful. This is a great site for anything about Bimmer!

wellcome... dont just be a forum participant do join the club officially.

Thanks all for your welcome and invitation. I appreciate that.

I reside in Penang. KL is a little far away as of now. Of course, with my soon to acquire Bimmer, the distance will definitely become much shorter!

I will have to give this time a pass. But do look forward to join your guys in future.:67:

Welcome turbosnail,

We have also TT's in Penang, just check the Penang section under members meet up. Next one 7th Nov.

Best TT up here air is cleaner, plus we much better looking. :cool:

I finally take a plunge and got myself a '90 E34 520i that converted to M50B20. Just collected my car this evening. Love it so far.

Congrat..& welcome to the club..ermm E34...always my dream car..how much did you bought it?

Welkum to da club ese...make like ur homes here...another gang from northern region...congrats to u & ur e34!!! Nice car dudes!

welcome to the club...

e34... nice cars.. very comfortable..

congrat. what a fine machine... and welcome to the club.

anakin;261650 said:
Congrat..& welcome to the club..ermm E34...always my dream car..how much did you bought it?

The price was on the high side, RM26k. I know I could bargian for a lower price but after looking at the car condition, nearly perfect under carriage and free revving engine(I test drove it for 45minutes. At one point the car hit 210kph), I decided not to bargain but ask for the ex-owner to pay for the first year first party insurance and road tax.

The car still needs few things to be fixed, i.e., stereo needing upgrade(am looking for Kenwood set since the color matches the dashboard color), upholstery need to be renewed here and there. But I think I'll take my sweet time to do it. Definitely ICE will be the first to do since I will spend a lot time on the road.

Filled up the tank for RM120 last night. Already clocked 130km since I got it. Will report the fc after I used up my first tank of gas...:D

Welcome...

Dun forget today, Friday 16.11.07 T.T. will be at Aman Suria venue Kayu Nasi Kandar.

Time about 9.30pm. Please make your payments here for the Annual Dinner 2007.

Your Attention to the above is appreciated.:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom